Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I still don`t think rlc would put tha apt um for what she feel is not comfortable.

They do it and they will continue to do it.  When K&K went on vacation they put that apartment under maintenance while some of Kristy's girls baby sat the place and it remained under maintenance the entire time.   Now, some are going to say that it is because the angels, as people like to call them are not a member of RLC which is complete BS because other apartments have been baby sat without the apartments being put under maintenance (D&D, N&K, N&B, etc etc).  They put K&K's apartment under maintenance because one of the angels was going to have sex for the first time.  I think that is a total disregard for their customers and they shouldn't be allowed to do this, but the truth of the matter is they do!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There is nothing logical about it.  I'm sorry but none of it makes sense on a Saturday night when it could have been asked by telephone either by a conversation or a text message.

Do you not think it's a case of the girls want the internet sorted asap so everythings right for their 3 way lesbian babefest they're going to present to us later.......:blush:

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Voy a decir esto y esto es lo último que voy a decir sobre. Ni RLC o las chicas dan una mierda acerca de sus clientes. La razón por la que digo esto es porque es un sábado por la noche, hora de máxima audiencia, las chicas ya se dijo que el WiFi funcionaba mejor, y sin embargo, el apartamento está todavía bajo mantenimiento. Hay una gran cantidad de suscriptores que realmente sólo llega a ver RLC durante el prime time de los fines de semana (sábado y domingo). Si dieran una mierda el apartamento estaría de vuelta en línea y que se haría cargo del problema en un día de la semana.

I could respond with a coherent answer, but I think that with the people who are currently RLC, they are shitting it, so I would not miss anything, that the strangest thing you can imagine, happened.

3 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

¿Cuántas mantenimiento ocurrir en el mes de los apartamentos de 1 y 2

I already lost count.

• Upvote 1