Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I've missed almost everything today. My family bought me a smart TV as a birthday/Xmas present and I spent hours setting it up. I had to give my router 2 MAC addresses for some reason but everything's working now.

Did Nicole show anything during her bate?

And did Jessica get naked during her Camshow?

And what about the massages in B2, did they go anywhere interesting or was it just breast fondling only?

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I've missed almost everything today. My family bought me a smart TV as a birthday/Xmas present and I spent hours setting it up. I had to give my router 2 MAC addresses for some reason but everything's working now.

Did Nicole show anything during her bate?

And did Jessica get naked during her Camshow?

And what about the massages in B2, did they go anywhere interesting or was it just breast fondling only?

No..

No..

And no..

At least from what I read about Nicole and what I saw of the other two.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

No..

No..

And no..

At least from what I read about Nicole and what I saw of the other two.

Cheers DES. I would have been totally shocked if all of a sudden Candy did something interesting. I think she is the prettiest girl in Barcelona at the moment but what a waste. It would almost be worth replacing her with Jasmin. In fact Jasmin did about 10 times more. Shame Nicole didn't quite come through with the nudity. Nobody's sent me any footage of her with the bloke yet so I'm assuming no-one I know has got any or maybe it wasn't worth it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

6 full naked shows?  What site are you watching?

Yeah I would have expected at least someone to send me a vid, or at least someone PMing me to say "Did you see Pixie Jess?"  ... but nada so I am yet to be convinced. Or maybe they didn't feel I could cope with Jessica showing more than My Belle:heart: but then Belle did show a lot just in the wrong light in the wrong direction and at the wrong time.

• Upvote 1