Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well if they are going to have a cam girl then Jess is much better to watch. And as has been said before she does do things for RLC away from the cam show. I rather watch Jess then any of the others. Becca was a waste and Michelle is boring and not very good at it. 

I agree Michelle is totally non erotic in her cam show, yeah she shows lots of pussy and rams the dildo home but she does not seem to get turned on by it at all.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well if they are going to have a cam girl then Jess is much better to watch. And as has been said before she does do things for RLC away from the cam show. I rather watch Jess then any of the others. Becca was a waste and Michelle is boring and not very good at it. 

Also Jessica must be special to me as ive had a dream about her, only the second girl i recall having a dream about, the other one been Ilona as discussed when BB was talking about dreams a while back.

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Jessica's cam show is a strange one for me, on watching she seems ready every time to keep taking off more clothes but when she gets as far as taking off the bra the chime sounds and she stops and gets dressed again, its almost like the guy wont pay enough to see her naked ! 

I think she's an expert at panning it out till the chime goes. They're never going to see it all. However, what if they were willing to cough up daft money, you'd think she'd have no choice. When she 1st moved into B1 and decided to do her cam shows in the LR she did ask the girls if they had any objections to her stripping, dancing and showing her pussy. Still waiting for the last bit...:blush:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she's an expert at panning it out till the chime goes. They're never going to see it all. However, what if they were willing to cough up daft money, you'd think she'd have no choice. When she 1st moved into B1 and decided to do her cam shows in the LR she did ask the girls if they had any objections to her stripping, dancing and showing her pussy. Still waiting for the last bit...:blush:

she has done so, i saw her once pull her panties asside while she stroked, as well as pulling panties down with an ass shot, her legs parted to hold panties in place but only seen it once, think clients are rarely prepared to pay to go that far  and she finished off pulkling em up and stroking inside panties

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Also Jessica must be special to me as ive had a dream about her, only the second girl i recall having a dream about, the other one been Ilona as discussed when BB was talking about dreams a while back.

... no offense ... but ... maybe ... you should thing about a brake 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Drenaii said:

she has done so, i saw her once pull her panties asside while she stroked, as well as pulling panties down with an ass shot, her legs parted to hold panties in place but only seen it once, think clients are rarely prepared to pay to go that far  and she finished off pulkling em up and stroking inside panties

So you're the lucky b****** whose seen it! :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I just dream about them all sulz...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I agree Michelle is totally non erotic in her cam show, yeah she shows lots of pussy and rams the dildo home but she does not seem to get turned on by it at all.

I suspect if she is trained by Michelle she might be just as mercenary but I can't believe that My Belle:heart: wouldn't enjoy camming. I think she'd like some of what was said to her and being an exhibitionist might even enjoy the thought of being watched. I certainly think her cam shows would be a lot more explicit than Jessica's even in free.

In fact many a time when on a phone call Belle would reach for her pussy or a tit. 

But obviously if you want to see a true exhibitionist being genuinely turned on, you need to visit The Goddess. Her shows are free and awesome.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just dream about them all sulz...:biggrin:

I haven't dreamt about My Belle:heart: in a while but I fantasize very often. I have fantasized, like I am sure a lot have, about many RLC girls. You don't really need to fantasize about TheGoddess ... just watch her any morning.