Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Don't tell us to relax...this is BS...If you are buying into this camgirl shit, then you are an idiot.  Chaturbate is free and there are more girls with a better view.

Oh look an insult.:biggrin: What I said stands. When RLC lets you pick the girls then you can say which ones get to join. Until then you'll just have to get over it or stop watching and take your money someplace else. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Jees i can't believe poeple are stil argueing about jess cam day ... get over it guys some will hate some will like it but there is nothing to argue about ... And nothing you'll say will make a change ... :dodgy:

id argue for scrapping the cam shows so we can have mud wrestling instead

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Jees i can't believe poeple are stil argueing about jess cam day ... get over it guys some will hate some will like it but there is nothing to argue about ... And nothing you'll say will make a change ... :dodgy:

For me she more than makes up for it when she's not doing it...::)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

She has arrived on 24 november. If she is on a one month stay, the schedule would fit perfectly for a return just in time for christmas. .. I hope this is not a coincidence and she will leave to the end of the week. ... :biggrin:

I hope for a girl really open minded after the holidays. :)

There was always only one decision for the customers. Continue paying or not. Because i will not pay for a cam page to a cam show, i will not renew my subscription. ... Its simple. 

In some weeks you may recognize that her fake shows are not worth the effort to fly her through half of Europe. ... Until then have fun. ... :cool:

No. ... I say, I do not want cam shows. 

No. ... I paid for "REALLIFECAM" and not for "CAMSHOWCAM". ... Just watch at the smile of Jessica during her cam show. If you seriously do not see the difference between real and fake, i can not help you. 

Damn-someone broke the stong tape we put on the shipping carton 

• Upvote 2

Really...... Real Life Cam Show is totally what RLC is becoming .......with the exception of a few apartments (which for the most part are boring as hell everyday crap)....I get having a chick cooking in the kitchen with nothing on but an apron.. or at least once a month everyone is "required" to walk around naked and have sex for the cams......it draws interest and creates revenue......real life....?? 

I personally do not wear an apron in the kitchen...  it's more like.....walking out of the bed room with saggy panties into the kitchen....and maybe once in a while topless....... which is about as erotic as it gets around my place. I mean of all you guys...... who wants to see a regular everyday, chick you see on the street in Walmart (Hanes multi pack ) lime green panties and a Metallica tee shirt striking a pose with a glass of wine in the kitchen?  Not the sexy you are looking for is it.....so that's why you get the real life cam shows...  I suggest as RLC becomes more like a pay for cam sex show.......just get a Chaturbate account which is free.....CK

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

So then she should just go to the clubs away from the apt and not cam here-would that be better? At least she is here. And not sleeping, or covering up.

Actually, the combination is better. ... Sometimes outside, sometimes inside. ... Sometimes relaxing, sometimes party. ... As long as not everything is happening outside, it is what i like to call real life and fun to watch.

It is important that the residents stay real and have fun for themselves. If they do so, it will also fun to watch no matter what there are actually doing. ... Maybe Jessica could have this kind of openness. Unfortunately, she did not show it so far. Sorry, but this is obvious.

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

She has arrived on 24 november. If she is on a one month stay, the schedule would fit perfectly for a return just in time for christmas. .. I hope this is not a coincidence and she will leave to the end of the week. ... :biggrin:

I hope for a girl really open minded. 

There was always only one decision for the customers. Continue paying or not. Because i will not pay for a cam page to a cam show, i will not renew my subscription. ... Its simple. 

In some weeks you may recognize that her fake shows are not worth the effort to fly her through half of Europe. ... Until then have fun. ... :cool:

Im i missing something here. I just dont get all the complaining. If Jess was to leave then someone comes in who is shy and hides in the shower and when she changes etc ! . Then an all new set of complaining will start again. Everyone wants a girl who is going to show nudity and be open. Well Jess is all that when she is not working ! Ive said it numerous times now had Jess been a model and was doing photo shoots then she would be out all day and you would be watching an empty room anyway then there would be complaining about her never been in! 

I truly hope Jess is here for the duration. Thankfully by doing her long hours stints leaves her plenty of time in between to not work. Which i think she has ballanced quite well so far. 

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im i missing something here. I just dont get all the complaining. If Jess was to leave then someone comes in who is shy and hides in the shower and when she changes etc ! . Then an all new set of complaining will start again. Everyone wants a girl who is going to show nudity and be open. Well Jess is all that when she is not working ! Ive said it numerous times now had Jess been a model and was doing photo shoots then she would be out all day and you would be watching an empty room anyway then there would be complaining about her never been in! 

I truly hope Jess is here for the duration. Thankfully by doing her long hours stints leaves her plenty of time in between to not work. Which i think she has ballanced quite well so far. 

Yeah you're missing something.  Which if you can't see then i won't bother to explain any more

3 minutes ago, Drenaii said:

that some think rlc is specifically for them and screw what anyone else wants, even though they have many choices and only 2 of the girls are doing cam shows

this makes no sense to me -whos is them and they and anyone else

11 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sometimes it is better to go for quality instead of quantity. ... A girl looked up in her room all day long just kill the spirit very equal to a girl that is to shy for the project. ... Just leave both girls at home (the cam girl and the shy girl) and have just 3 or 4 girls that actually are open minded.

• Upvote 1