Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

34 minutes ago, happyone said:

Gentlemen, 

Out of 3 catgories Large, Medium and Small--we have only 2 winners so far

In the Medium Category-the winner is --Kristy for her buns of steel

In the Small Category-the winner is of course, Jessica for her buns of steel

Let's all give them a congratulatory slap on the butt!!

I am sorry but where exactly is The Goddess, The Mistress of Arse herself? I admit Kristy has a great arse but ultimately can it hypnotise you? The perfect heart shape and have you seen how she moves it. Her body is so flexible and effortlessly graceful that I can only assume people who deny her just simply do not watch enough her. A mean 1-2 house of rotating that sexy butt in the direction of the camera and it is alrady powerful enough to knock over a man at 50 paces and of course it is on full naked display at least 50 times as often as Kristy's. Can't we give them a joint award? Or is it unfair on the mortals to have to compete with her.

In the Large Category, surely this belongs to Adele!

In the X Large Category maybe between Vanessa and Danaya ... probably Vanessa.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am sorry but where exactly is The Goddess, The Mistress of Arse herself? I admit Kristy has a great arse but ultimately can it hypnotise you? The perfect heart shape and have you seen how she moves it. Her body is so flexible and effortlessly graceful that I can only assume people who deny her just simply do not watch enough her. A mean 1-2 house of rotating that sexy butt in the direction of the camera and it is alrady powerful enough to knock over a man at 50 paces and of course it is on full naked display at least 50 times as often as Kristy's. Can't we give them a joint award.

Sorry I can't pass opinion in X Large category cos I don't look...:sick:

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am sorry but where exactly is The Goddess, The Mistress of Arse herself? I admit Kristy has a great arse but ultimately can it hypnotise you? The perfect heart shape and have you seen how she moves it. Her body is so flexible and effortlessly graceful that I can only assume people who deny her just simply do not watch enough her. A mean 1-2 house of rotating that sexy butt in the direction of the camera and it is alrady powerful enough to knock over a man at 50 paces and of course it is on full naked display at least 50 times as often as Kristy's. Can't we give them a joint award? Or is it unfair on the mortals to have to compete with her.

buns of steel refers to the firmness of the butt-and also shape

there is a category as you suggest for the best looking butts

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There is a new poll out, please go check it out and place your vote

Thanks

Who is not voting for My Belle:heart:. I demand their names, now LOL

I means since she left, posts to the B2 board have dropped more than 50%. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyone said:

Since your posts account for that 50% -guess its even  LOL

I new someone would say that and it is a good joke but I would say I was responsible for less than 100 pages of the 629 last month, so if you take me out, it's still 50% down. Mind you on length and size of posts, it probably does look like 50% of the posts were mine :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

buns of steel refers to the firmness of the butt-and also shape

there is a category as you suggest for the best looking butts

Ah I thought was just best arse, but in the Buns of Steel category I defer to Kristy. I would still say that Adele's was in remarkably good shape considering it's size - it did stand out from the rest as it did from Adele herself - but maybe not buns of steel.