Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I rarely ask for pictures but if anyone is feeling generous I would appreciate a picture of Nicole's pussy lips. I am usually not attracted to this extent to any of these beautiful girls (and I mean all of them) but Nicole reminds me of my true first love, Connie. From 1964. Thank you!!

15 minutes ago, fozzedout said:

She's not going is she?!?

Arrived October 2 (although it seems earlier). 3 months up on January 2. Apparently doesn't have the same Visa restrictions in regard to being able to work that the others RLC recruit have. Could possibly be able to get an extension. It may just depend on what RLC thinks of the kind of 'Outside Work' she's suspected by a lot of people in these threads of doing. And they'll probably, as a duty of care (she, like the others, signed a contract of some sort to do this), have a more serious look at her drinking history, especially after last night, to see if keeping her in this environment is detrimental to her health. Mind you, is what they'll be sending her back to the cause of it all? Anyway, RLC probably wont see that last part as their problem.   

27 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Arrived October 2 (although it seems earlier). 3 months up on January 2. Apparently doesn't have the same Visa restrictions in regard to being able to work that the others RLC recruit have. Could possibly be able to get an extension. It may just depend on what RLC thinks of the kind of 'Outside Work' she's suspected by a lot of people in these threads of doing. And they'll probably, as a duty of care (she, like the others, signed a contract of some sort to do this), have a more serious look at her drinking history, especially after last night, to see if keeping her in this environment is detrimental to her health. Mind you, is what they'll be sending her back to the cause of it all? Anyway, RLC probably wont see that last part as their problem.   

I know I have said this a few times but it is 90 days not 3 months but if she has no visa problems then the contract might refer to months rather than days, like my monthly salary was always the same not matter how many days "worked" in a month which could potentially vary from 20 to 23.