Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

rlc have problem for recruit new girls or what ! the ukrainien affiliate start to be empty,rlc have use all the girls in this country,

time to present new girls from different country and if possible they speak english for change a little

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :nana:

LMAOO!! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT,,,SHE CAN BE A NAUGHTY/DIRTY GIRL,,JUST PLEASE DO IT IN A CLEAN APARTMENT :hi: :hi:

From EuroMike Today 4:54:58pm in pictures

PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN,,WE LOVE YOU HERE AND HATE TO SEE YOU BEING A DIRTY GIRL

Go ahead and be a "dirty little girl"- always like to see something new!!!

but man the argument she had on Skype in the kitchen today I was like holy cow she was ready to jump  in the tablet and kick butt . that is when I backed up as she threw what ever she had behind her and . I was like ooookk

I'd like to know why RLC hasn't placed a new girl in the apartment yet. It can't be that hard to find attractive young women who would jump at the chance to live in a nice apartment in a big vacation city for free and get a monthly stipend on top of it.

Instead of girls who leave every couple of months, RLC should find a couple of local girls who would live there for a couple of years.

Girls do not involve by one modeling agency.

Just because a girl works with multiple modeling agencies, that doesn't change my theory. I'm saying that, while they are working with the specific agency that has some kind of agreement with RLC, that would be when they would be potential tenants (depending on the length of the specific modeling project they are a part of).

Also, only the models that are currently involved with that agency will be placed in the apartment. The reasoning would be that the agency would want to make sure that they had a room for certain girls they are working with. The only way they could guarantee that would be if they could control who becomes a tenant.

It's just a theory, but nothing else makes sense to me as to why RLC wouldn't continually have a "waiting list" of girls that are dying to jump on that free apartment deal in Barcelona.

DANAYA IF YOU READ CC,WHEN ADELE COMES BACK TOMORROW COULD YOU PLEASE PULL HER PANTIES DOWN,WHILE YOU GUYS ARE ON THE COUCH LIKE THIS, AND TURN HER ASS TOWARDS THE CAMERA AND SPANK HER FOR MIKEY,,SHE HAS BEEN A BAD GIRL FOR LEAVING US AND YOU LIKE THAT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :drool: :drool: :woohoo: :woohoo:akamislap.gif

Since I rarely make a post here. I'm kind a reluctant to make a speculation. But lets just try it. In past we've spend some time to dig it through some agencies in Moscow area and all i can say they are plenty girls available for photo video shotting. For most of those girls i would say they are not suitable for that kind of production. But since they are plenty I'm sure some of them they can fit in and will be glad to take some vacation in Spain. I honestly believe there should be no problem to find a girl.

I remember in one of my post when in make mistake and I named apt  "4 girls apartment" and correct was at that time "All girls apartment". And now what we have is two girls apt.

My speculation is: they are stretching the time between intervals when suppose a new girl should arrive. In reality that means they are saving some money. Lowering the cost it make even more sense.

HELLO MY FELLOW CC MEMBERS,,,,IF YOU COMBINE ALL THESE GIFS YOU SEE BELOW,,,YOU CAN ACTUALLY GET YOUR GIRL ON GIRL ACTION  OUT OF IT THAT ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN CRYING ABOUT FOR YEARS NOW,,JUST PIECE THEM ALL TOGETHER INTO ONE MOVIE,,,,SO GET YOUR LOTION BOTTLES AND BOXES OF KLEENEX OUT NOW YOU'RE WELCOME :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :drool: :drool: :drool: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

PART 1

DanayaRidesAdele.gif

ILONAGRINDONDANAYA2.gif

ILONAGRINDONDANAYA1.gif

ADELEHOLDDANAYABOOBS.jpg

DANAYATOUCHADELETIT6.gif

DANAYATOUCHADELETIT5.gif

DANAYATOUCHADELETIT4.gif

DANAYATOUCHADELEASS.gif

DANAYATOUCHADELETIT1.gif

DANAYATOUCHADELETIT2.gif

PART 2 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:IrmaKissIlonaNipples.gif

irmast1.gif

irmakissanna2.gif

IrmaSuckingAnnasTits.gif

IrmaBreastMassageAnna1.gif

que de bons souvenirs  :)

only good memories  :)

Désolé Euromike j' ai oublié de te remercier  pour les photos