Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Everybody has his theory, so here is mine.

We all know Jessica play with cams and want the bonus. In my opnion she is jealous of Nicole because Nicole had open sex with a dude in the apartment (and can do it again) and Jessica never will. So Jessica thinks Nicole is gathering the viewers attention and the bonus

why would jess be jealous of Nicole  Nicole bont hold a candle to jess  jess is so much better then Nicole

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

As you say phantom, everyone has their own theory....:dodgy:

The girls are very different. I don't think jealousy has anything to do with it.They are both here for totally different reasons as you can see now. Jess shows unbelievable dedication to keeping fit and looking good, in fact everything she turns her mind to, and Nicole lies on the balcony, but she also looks good. I'm not comparing them and taking sides. They're just totally different girls but have shown they can do get on well and I want that back. I'm sort of going down this track now that they've fallen out but I might be talking BS. I'm not a psychologist. just commenting on what I see....

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

why would jess be jealous of Nicole  Nicole bont hold a candle to jess  jess is so much better then Nicole

As i said in my message it is because Nicole had sex in the apartment. It is not a secret RLC suggests these girls to masturbate or more. And it is not a secret anymore these girls has bonus based about what they do in the apartment

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

As i said in my message it is because Nicole had sex in the apartment. It is not a secret RLC suggests these girls to masturbate or more. And it is not a secret anymore these girls has bonus based about what they do in the apartment

but you can see jess don't have to have sex on cam to make her bonus from rlc

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're just totally different girls but have shown they can do get on well and I want that back. I'm sort of going down this track now that they've fallen out but I might be talking BS. I'm not a psychologist. just commenting on what I see....

Yury the russian CC member watched very much the free cams and conforming to his translations,  he felt that the 2 girls was always arguing about details as if they were fighting for power.

She had sex in B1 because she didn't want to go to the blokes, as has brilliantly been translated for us, and very wise too. It had fuck all to do with bonuses. You could tell from the footage she did it because she was horny as hell and she wanted it badly. In the end she didn't get it but do you think for 1 minute, she thought, well I could get 50 euros for a blow job instead cos he can't perform, it's better than nowt, and see if I can make a bit money tomorrow when he's sobered up a bit...

Just now, bud2966 said:

but you can see jess don't have to have sex on cam to make her bonus from rlc

Let's be clear.

My theory is not about what we think , but about what Jessica thinks.

there is sometime a huge difference about :
* how a girl is perceived by the most vocable members in the forums
* how a girl is perceived by the RLC members
* how a girl though she is perceived by the RLC members. A girl can have a low self esteem, Another a high self esteem. In my opinion Milena had a high self esteem but in the forum people did not like her.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She had sex in B1 because she didn't want to go to the blokes, as has brilliantly been translated for us, and very wise too. It had fuck all to do with bonuses. You could tell from the footage she did it because she was horny as hell and she wanted it badly. In the end she didn't get it but do you think for 1 minute, she thought, well I could get 50 euros for a blow job instead cos he can't perform, it's better than nowt, and see if I can make a bit money tomorrow when he's sobered up a bit...

I never said Nicole fucked for the bonus, but it is obvious, the more the girl had sexual behaviours in the apartment the highest is their bonus.

I know my  english is bad and i'm sorry

• Upvote 1

I don't think there is much of a problem between Jess and Nicole, they disagree with each other at times which to be fair is quite normal for 2 girls who are quite different, they sort of keep there distance for a while then they are fine, 

• Upvote 2

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

I never said Nicole fucked for the bonus, but it is obvious, the more the girl had sexual behaviours in the apartment the highest is their bonus.

I know my  english is bad and i'm sorry

Hey mine's not great either and I'm English! :blush:

Anyway, as they're speaking again I'll just shut the fuck up...:blush:

Never listen to me guys ever again....

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I don't think there is much of a problem between Jess and Nicole, they disagree with each other at times which to be fair is quite normal for 2 girls who are quite different, they sort of keep there distance for a while then they are fine, 

The girls are less bothered about it all than me! :dodgy:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey mío no es grande tampoco y estoy Inglés! :blush:

De todos modos, a medida que se habla nuevamente Solo callo la boca ...:blush:

Nunca me escuchas chicos nunca más ....

Well although you and I in most cases, it would be a pity that you, like me, could not express ourselves in a free way in a forum, where you talk about things without importance. This guys, let's not lose track, just to hang out and have fun.
Your comments are valuable, like all those who do not think like me, because they make me see other realities besides mine. And that's to thank.
I encourage you to keep talking and expressing your ideas and comments.

• Upvote 3