Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Everybody has his theory, so here is mine.

We all know Jessica play with cams and want the bonus. In my opnion she is jealous of Nicole because Nicole had open sex with a dude in the apartment (and can do it again) and Jessica never will. So Jessica thinks Nicole is gathering the viewers attention and the bonus

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Let's be clear.

My theory is not about what we think , but about what Jessica thinks.

there is sometime a huge difference about :
* how a girl is perceived by the most vocable members in the forums
* how a girl is perceived by the RLC members
* how a girl though she is perceived by the RLC members. A girl can have a low self esteem, Another a high self esteem. In my opinion Milena had a high self esteem but in the forum people did not like her.

Now that is funny.  Jealousy.  I needed a good laugh this morning phantom.  Thank you.  LOL :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

So is Lima leaving? If so, this apartment is going to be UM for hours while she packs all her shit up. I don't think we've seen the last of her though. It looked like this morning our time (GMT + 10) she was looking on a real estate site on her laptop at the table, possibly trying to find a rental in Barcelona so she can stay local.

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

Now that is funny.  Jealousy.  I needed a good laugh this morning phantom.  Thank you.  LOL :biggrin:

It's actually not that unlikely.
You've all seen that Michelle watching RLC and she makes small adjustments to be on top cam.
It is also striking that Jes and Nicole are more clothed after Michelle visit to B1. What can she say to those?

It might not jealousy, but positioning to be popular / top cam / bonus..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

It's actually not that unlikely.
You've all seen that Michelle watching RLC and she makes small adjustments to be on top cam.
It is also striking that Jes and Nicole are more clothed after Michelle visit to B1. What can she say to those?

It might not jealousy, but positioning to be popular / top cam / bonus..

I don't agree with that either. :biggrin:

HELLO EVERYONE.....i am commenting after about 2 months...ever since RLC but brakes on using the wonder drug...i expected Barca1 and 2 to become DULL as shit....infact all three apartments Barca 1,2 and KK....are super boring....i think 3 months are done for IRMA...she should come back...but ideally i want her to return when ANNA does...i dont understand RLC keeps coming up with new apartments..I think RLC's main revenue is based on new customers...who take around 6 months to realize that the place is boring and waste of money...

I still dont understand why RLC got so scared with the wonder drug complaints...all they needed to do was to get it used off camera.....i supported it back then and i support it now...and 50% of the apartments should be shut down...

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Neither do I. I think the timing was just a coincidence. There's a reason why these girls, especially Jess is covering up much more now, apart from the bathroom. But we may never know it....:confused:

I'm not so sure. M watching RLC , the stay at B1, then the change, just seems odd timing.

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yo tampoco creo que el momento era sólo una coincidencia. Hay una razón por la cual estas niñas, especialmente Jess está encubriendo mucho más ahora, aparte del baño. Sin embargo, es posible que nunca saber que ....:confused:

Has anyone ever thought of something as obvious as the weather?
I know that many of you (including girls) come from very cold climates, much more than here.
But a month now, temperatures have dropped more than 10 ° C. In addition we have a wind, which diminishes the thermal sensation several degrees. Also we have in account the hours of Sun, they are few and the Sun no longer heats so much.
I know that Lima and Nicole are on the balcony half naked, but you can not see that, people go in the street with coats and scarves. It's the contrast.
I have not read it here, but I have been told that Nicole is sneezing, the first symptoms of a cold, and is that she has been out lately with less clothes than I think necessary.
I think that if there is a problem between the girls, maybe the visit of the boy, it was only the straw that filled the glass.
But as some of you say, and in that I am right.

To us, the only thing that should matter to us, is that inside the house, there is entertainment, the rest, it is pure speculation and hang out, nothing more.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, vortios said:

I always believe in freedom of expression and action. But I'm also concerned about my investments. And now my interest in the house and in the girls, is based on that.
We all pay because the time we spend in front of the computer screen, something that entertains us. On many occasions that does not happen. It depends on the hours of the day, of course. The girls are more busy in what you do.
But there are times of the day when I would like the girls to be more focused on giving their audience some entertainment. These hours are the "prime time" as some have called. These hours should be "sacred" to the girls.
And I go where I wanted to go.
Nicole and Lima, although the second is already gone, are more concerned about making money out of the house. Something understandable, but I do not share, and I will not bore you with my opinions about it, which I have done many times.
The case is that there is some "work", personally is not a job, which is not compatible with entertainment in RLC, because their schedules are usually very similar.
Then I ask you the following question, if you want to answer What can we do if Nicole (or any other girl) decide that it is more interesting your personal business than the business for which they initially contracted with RLC?

Contact RLC and state your case-complain to them-but do not complain about a girl in open forum..  If they do not live up to your contracted obligations, you have the right to cancel and receive payment for unused portion.IMHO