Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I have no doubt there will be a few more rounds before dawn, but I a really must find sleep, and the replay function will have my back.

Good night all, good night dude, good night Nicole, guess she will sleep well after that (if the guy let her, that is :blush:)

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Think my high end PC held up very well.

My PC was working it was just the recording app. Then when I tried to use the DVR recorder in the laptop it wouldn't work. Had to look up the problem first then run an update to fix it. It's okay though as it's not what I would normally try to record anyway.

If somebody uses the RLC replay let us know how clear it is compared to the stream we watched. I'm curious if it's any better.:huh:

1 minute ago, ROCKHARD said:

I agree!!! It was a nice sex session, the guy is very good, but it is unacceptable that almost in 2017, a young woman who makes sex with multiple partners she has just met, does not protect and does not use Of condoms !!! She is unaware of the risks of catching AIDS but also a lot of venereal diseases !!! She is a real danger for her partners !!!!!!
I agree !!! It was a nice sex session, the guy is very good, but it is unacceptable that almost in 2017, a young woman who makes sex with multiple partners. She is unaware of the risks of catching AIDS but also a lot of venereal diseases !!! It is a real danger for its partners !!!!!!

We have a broken record

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

My PC was working it was just the recording app. Then when I tried to use the DVR recorder in the laptop it wouldn't work. Had to look up the problem first then run an update to fix it. It's okay though as it's not what I would normally try to record anyway.

If somebody uses the RLC replay let us know how clear it is compared to the stream we watched. I'm curious if it's any better.:huh:

It's as clear as the original stream.

• Upvote 1

Nice music after the big event!......Lovely to see them just lying there like that. I think they genuinely like each other...:biggrin:

God I love this girl. Just wish Jess would. This is the hottest thing I've seen live here since I joined, and the most natural, If that wasn't real life I don't know what is. No playing to the cameras and look at them now.... What cameras!

Fantastic night lovely Elf, and hats off to your bloke for not giving up. Huge thank you, you'll need to go some to better that now though....

Must be the best bj in history of RLC!

You'll get a few complaining, They didn't like the music, he's crap as a masseur, he should have come in your mouth, it went on too long, you were too loud, there weren't enough facial expressions, it was fake and just done for extra bonuses........you know the stuff.

Anyway I'm shattered now watching you. You're an absolute star and I think I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Goodnight everyone, I hope you enjoyed it as much as me.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Goodnight gorgeous Nicole xxx

• Upvote 2