Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

Jess in shower, but did not tease and bend over to clean tub-  I think some of her enthusiasm is gone.

Wish the old Jessica come back-she was great!

she is just washing up- to pay Lima and "pinky" a visit HAHAHAHAHAHA:biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Pookus said:

I think we have actually. As good as it supposedly was - once again, work meant I missed it - she didn't seem to keen on an encore the next morning. I think she was grateful for the sleep that he kept disturbing trying to get her in the mood for another crack at the title. And I don't know the events beforehand when she first brought him home. Did he meet or see either of the other two? Were they wearing just underwear (or anything at all for that matter) when he came in? As I said earlier, if he hadn't seen Lima yet, his first impression of her might not be a good one (for her anyway, probably fantastic for him, he may not have gone home straight away).

He saw Jessica when he came in. It seemed Nicole had been having Spanish lessons as it was said she spoke better in class or something like that. Him leaving this morning doesn't mean she wont have him back for another session when she needs attending to again.

We've seen this before. When one girl thinks she can do anything she wants without any thought to the others it always goes wrong. This was the second guy she brought home. And it didn't look like she told the other two either time. Yes she has a right to do that. But if she doesn't have consideration for the other two then how can she expect them to have consideration for her.? 

For me it just proves the point that every time a guy is brought in the apartment it is disruptive.

I think in the end they will get it worked out to get a long. But I fear the harmony we were seeing may not return.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I missed it sulz, just come back. Can you update me what happened?

Not a lot they had a heated discussion which Lima was getting pissed off about something. By all accounts Nicole asked for the TV to be turned down. But I think Lima was on about the all night music ! We need a translation really to know for sure!

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Not a lot they had a heated discussion which Lima was getting pissed off about something. By all accounts Nicole asked for the TV to be turned down. But I think Lima was on about the all night music ! We need a translation really to know for sure!

Lima can hardly complain about the noisy bedroom antics......:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

We've seen this before. When one girl thinks she can do anything she wants without any thought to the others it always goes wrong. This was the second guy she brought home. And it didn't look like she told the other two either time. Yes she has a right to do that. But if she doesn't have consideration for the other two then how can she expect them to have consideration for her.? 

For me it just proves the point that every time a guy is brought in the apartment it is disruptive.

I think in the end they will get it worked out to get a long. But I fear the harmony we were seeing may not return.

They need some life in the barcelona apartments.  .... Disruptive, is a good thing. ... Guys are the best that could happen to this apartments. ... With out of the slightly greasy guys at B2, it was always fun to watch some more real life in the apartments. :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

She told Jessica which is why she put ear plugs in, but it was not much notice to be honest. Does not hurt to ask before and gauge the reaction does it . Yes each girl has the right to bring people to the apartment but some thought of your housemates does not go a miss. Oh well we will have to just see what happens next in B1 Saga!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

They need some life in the barcelona apartments.  .... Disruptive, is a good thing. ... Guys are the best that could happen to this apartments. ... With out of the slightly greasy guys at B2, it was always fun to watch some more real life in the apartments. :)

Well if they start going down that road a lot then I'll join you in canceling my membership. It's not what I'm here to watch. 

• Upvote 1