Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

It has got to be rough sitting in your room, eating a Cristmas Eve meal all by yourself.  So, Jessica, don't worry

some of us will keep you company tonight. ::) And thank you for sharing your time with us.

I'll be around for a bit. Then I'm heading to my sister's for awhile. 

It's a shame these three have had a falling out right before Christmas. They should have been spending a nice evening together like what is about to happen at KK&H.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

She is doing more shows now (she has days were she is for about 8-10h in a cam show). It is very easy to see that she now has way more customers since the link of the cam show page was posted on CC. ... and .... In which world is it normal to wear a mask all day long (and just take it of at the cam show). 

In this forum there are people call the girls bad names or compare them with (DEROGATORY). I will never do something like that. ... but ... If almost everything she is doing kill the reality or if she try to make others be more restrained, i will state that. Not because i dislike her. Just because i dislike the way RLC is going.

I've always been a big fan of the little pixie MrB, but that's a fair point...

I'd love to see the real Jess more often...::)

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'll be around for a bit. Then I'm heading to my sister's for awhile. 

It's a shame these three have had a falling out right before Christmas. They should have been spending a nice evening together like what is about to happen at KK&H.

However-looks like Kristy opted to be in her room alone

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

She is doing more shows now (she has days were she is for about 8-10h in a cam show). It is very easy to see that she now has way more customers since the link of the cam show page was posted on CC. ... and .... In which world is it normal to wear a mask all day long (and just take it of at the cam show). 

In this forum there are people call the girls bad names or compare them with (DEROGATORY). I will never do something like that. ... but ... If almost everything she is doing kill the reality or if she try to make others be more restrained, i will state that. Not because i dislike her. Just because i dislike the way RLC is going.

I like the fact you'd never slag the girls off but not sure about the last bit. The direction of RLC tends to change all the time in the girls apartments. It just depends on who comes in and I personally, although some won't agree, don't think RLC has much say in what happens in the Barca apartments.... :blush:

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

When Jess is dancing did anybody happen to think that she likes to dance around when she is doing cooking and other things. It could be natural to her, but being on RLC she may feel like she needs to exaggerate a bit.  Merry Christmas to all.

Yes maybe slightly exaggerated but you can from her choice of movies and music she's genuinely a happy chirpy person. That's why the atmosphere in B1 is killing me.

Wouldn't it be great if Nicole came home, knocked on Jess's door and went in and gave her a big cuddle, all on Christmas Eve....I know it won't happen but I'd love it :blush:

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

When Jess is dancing did anybody happen to think that she likes to dance around when she is doing cooking and other things. It could be natural to her, but being on RLC she may feel like she needs to exaggerate a bit.  Merry Christmas to all.

Sorry Snake, have a great Christmas...:biggrin:

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes maybe slightly exaggerated but you can from her choice of movies and music she's genuinely a happy chirpy person. That's why the atmosphere in B1 is killing me.

Wouldn't it be great if Nicole came home, knocked on Jess's door and went in and gave her a big cuddle, all on Christmas Eve....I know it won't happen but I'd love it :blush:

Nicole is the same-she is a happy person.  The 2 girls are just butting heads-different attitudes about life, I guess. 

• Upvote 1