Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

55 minutes ago, happyone said:

It has got to be rough sitting in your room, eating a Cristmas Eve meal all by yourself.  So, Jessica, don't worry

some of us will keep you company tonight. ::) And thank you for sharing your time with us.

They dont have Christmas on the 25th of Dec in Ukraine so its unlikely the girls will celebrate until the 7th Jan.  New year comes first for them.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes maybe slightly exaggerated but you can from her choice of movies and music she's genuinely a happy chirpy person. That's why the atmosphere in B1 is killing me.

Wouldn't it be great if Nicole came home, knocked on Jess's door and went in and gave her a big cuddle, all on Christmas Eve....I know it won't happen but I'd love it :blush:

Dont think it will happen as Jess seems too stubborn but we can hope it will.

• Upvote 3

Right guys, with the festive season approaching I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get on RLC and here for the next couple of days. You're probably thinking, THANK GOD!. Anyway I'm try my best but I'd just like to wish every one of you  a very Merry Christmas and hope you all have a great time..... I'm sure I'll be dipping in and out though (wish it was dipping in and out of Nicole :blush:)   Now that would be some Christmas present...:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Right guys, with the festive season approaching I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get on RLC and here for the next couple of days. You're probably thinking, THANK GOD!. Anyway I'm try my best but I'd just like to wish every one of you  a very Merry Christmas and hope you all have a great time..... I'm sure I'll be dipping in and out though (wish it was dipping in and out of Nicole :blush:)   Now that would be some Christmas present...:biggrin:

Yes Merry Christmas Naga and all on CC. I will be about but im working Christmas Day and Boxing Day. First time ive ever volenteered to do it and it may be the last :confused:

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I am in the same boat---same thoughts probably by others for me as well :exclamation:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
3 hours ago, vortios said:

I take the opportunity, to wish all of you and all your families.

A merry christmas and a happy new year

same to you voritos

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

same for me naga- company is here, so my time will be limited at best, and you to have a Merry Christmas:biggrin::biggrin: