Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, vortios said:

This looks like the best nights of the "convent" in spring, but this time in double version. Kittens take out their claws ... The fault is RLC. At this time he should not be in the dry, but in the living room, having a drink, dancing and laughing.

This will not happen with Jessica ... she has only her show in mind ... very sad girl

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

This will not happen with Jessica ... she has only her show in mind ... very sad girl

Jessica's shows did not bother me when she was not effecting other girls in the apartment, now it annoys me as she is targeting Nicole for being at home and wanting to do her own thing.

• Upvote 4

A diferencia de lo que muchos creen, yo no tomo partido por ninguna chica, sino por los clientes.

yo quiero que nosotros empecemos ha hablar de, mira como mueve esa el trasero, o como la otra le mira las tetas a esa, o mira ahora enseña sus tetas... esos son los comentarios que quiero leer... quiero a chicas bailar desnudas como en tiempos

• Upvote 1

All these things that put girls in a bad mood, are the ones that RLC, would have to take note of, and stop ... Nicole has been told to turn down the volume ... I hope they also cut sexcam schedules. At least not in the top audience in Barcelona

Well well
I count the days so that rlc references lima and jessica home
There is need new in this apartment and so that Nicole can finally live normally
I know that it has its share of error with some but it is of the fierceness on the part of Jessica

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Jessica's shows did not bother me when she was not effecting other girls in the apartment, now it annoys me as she is targeting Nicole for being at home and wanting to do her own thing.

... first i only was annoyed because of her cam show and the fake behavior ... now ... she changed and shows some of her personality ... unfortunately, this is limited to her attempt to suppress nicole ... i really dislike that a lot. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... first i only was annoyed because of her cam show and the fake behavior ... now ... she changed and shows some of her personality ... unfortunately, this is limited to her attempt to suppress nicole ... i really dislike that a lot. 

It maybe Jessica moves to Lima's room when she goes. ~In that case it will be quieter and Nicole will disturb less.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

It maybe Jessica moves to Lima's room when she goes. ~In that case it will be quieter and Nicole will disturb less.

if lima want, she put Jessica in her bag and took the flight together ^^

#TeamNicole