Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, mic351 said:

Perhaps Nicole will make a friend of the new girl coming in and they can dog team Jessica.  I'd like to see that...

... i would like to see a apartment with one team ... :) ... it was nice with girls like Irma, Ilona, ...

i hope RLC change the casting and add more girls actually fun to watch

• Upvote 1

happyone

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • happyone
  • Members
  • 3,510 posts

You know I really enjoy Jess when she is entertaining us and enjoying it--=naked exercise, teasing naked in her room, etc, so I only wish that RLC would limit cam activities

so that we could enjoy her and Nicole more 

Jess really does more for us than her cam customers-  she just cannot suppress Nicole or the others for doing the same for us

il y a 1 minute, sulzer25059 a dit :

It maybe Jessica moves to Lima's room when she goes. ~In that case it will be quieter and Nicole will disturb less.

Rlc is not a dormitory or a hot cameras company !!! If nicole was making noise every night, I would understand, but this is the first time she wants to dance a can !!! I imagine Jessica at the time of belle, lola or ilona, she will never endure only one evening !!! Jessica makes the sexy cam every day, from morning to night, does that mean it does not need any noise from 8 am in the morning to midnight in the evening? !!! Jessica has no right to ask the other girls to stop living !!!

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

Rlc is not a dormitory or a hot cameras company !!! If nicole was making noise every night, I would understand, but this is the first time she wants to dance a can !!! I imagine Jessica at the time of belle, lola or ilona, she will never endure only one evening !!! Jessica makes the sexy cam every day, from morning to night, does that mean it does not need any noise from 8 am in the morning to midnight in the evening? !!! Jessica has no right to ask the other girls to stop living !!!

No way would Jess have been able to get away with any if it with many of past girls who liked music and dancing !