Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I am not so sure they have the same contracts now, otherwise I think we would have seen a lot more from Michelle. I remember her dancing topless and perhaps more very late but she appeared to be filming herself so it was not for RLC but her husband/BF. I think during the party era there was definitely additional incentives going on but the last time I think it really had an effect was when Becca and Belle gave some dances late at night over 3 or 4 days which you could tell were not happening for their enjoyment. A lot of the time Belle's nudity was dependent on her mood and when she was happy she loved being an exhibitionist.

I am not saying you're wrong and there still might be a bonus for a bate above the covers but clearly they aren't paying enough to incentivize more than we saw. I bet those tedious candlelit showers and massages were part of the bonuses.

Also I don't judge Barcelona by the same "real life" standards as I judge the rest of the site so the bonuses, which I took a lot of stick for mentioning, don't really bother me. True or false so longer as I'm seeing what I want to see is what bothers me. The camming has a far bigger and in my opinion damaging effect anyway.

Not that I disapprove with cam girls but for RLC, the problem with having cam girls is simple.

Most people IMHO, when you do something a lot at work you want to relax when you get off and don't do anything.  So if you camming and bate at work (I know it is a stretch with the fakeness), you don't want to do it when you get off work.

Thus not good for a voyeur site.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, F219 said:

Not that I disapprove with cam girls but for RLC, the problem with having cam girls is simple.

Most people IMHO, when you do something a lot at work you want to relax when you get off and don't do anything.  So if you camming and bate at work (I know it is a stretch with the fakeness), you don't want to do it when you get off work.

Thus not good for a voyeur site.

The exception to this rule is Becca, she was on cam quite a lot towards the end of her stay, but she always gave good value to the RLC viewers, put on a much better show for us than she did for the punters

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

the only guy that might get in her bed tonite is that prick in the night stand :biggrin:

you know happyone- there is something about B1 and dildos & vibrators- I mean look at all the girls who have gotten them while here- Nora, Irma, Ilona, Polya, Stella, Elisa, Lima, Nicole, and I probably have missed a few- if I am wrong on this please correct me- thanks:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

you know happyone- there is something about B1 and dildos & vibrators- I mean look at all the girls who have gotten them while here- Nora, Irma, Ilona, Polya, Stella, Elisa, Lima, Nicole, and I probably have missed a few- if I am wrong on this please correct me- thanks:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I think we can take Mr Heineken in the company ;)

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

It's the new status symbol