Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Jessica voiced her opinion way more often to Lima behind closed doors. ... She has tried to draw Lima to her side to exclude Jessica and enforce her rule. ... It could not got any more obvious.

It did not work out. ... Hopefully, she stop to bitch about Nicole any further. The last days it looked way better. ... :) ... In any case, i also hope Jessica will relax a little. This apartment is very nice to watch with her working 24/7 convulsively.

Rule = opinion.  I think with most people, they need to vent there problems or issues to somebody, either their spouse, best friend or even here on camcaps.  I think Lima has just been the peacekeeper in all this.  I think if Nicole has been home more maybe she would have talked more to Lima.

Also what has been said on the balcony while they were sunbathing.

16 minutes ago, F219 said:

Rule = opinion.  I think with most people, they need to vent there problems or issues to somebody, either their spouse, best friend or even here on camcaps.  I think Lima has just been the peacekeeper in all this.  I think if Nicole has been home more maybe she would have talked more to Lima.

Also what has been said on the balcony while they were sunbathing.

Just have a look to the other apartments, or any other normal life. ... It is normal to speend time outside of apartments (even in the current season). This is a part of real life and nothing to be disappointed about.

Honestly, the real question is why Jessica is never doing this (expect for her trip to the grocery store). Why she is working all the time without any fun. ... She is in barcelona. It is a place to have fun, a place to enjoy.

She is neither open minded, not sociable, has no fun, bitch about others and is boring. Expect her look, she is almost the oposite of what i would call a good fit for the cast. 

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Just have a look to the other apartments, or any other normal lifes. ... It is normal to speend time outside of apartments (even in the current season). This is a part of real life and nothing to be disappointed about.

Honestly, the real question is why Jessica is never doing this (expect for her trip to the grocery store). Why she is working all the time without any fun. ... She is in barcelona. It is a place to have fun, a place to enjoy.

She is neither open minded, not sociable, has no fun, bitch about others and is boring. Expect her look, she is almost the oposite of what i would call a good fit for the cast. 

Again mostly agree.  I think she is social able but I look at it differently.  I look at will she have conversation with anybody, eye contact when she is talking, etc...  She has done that with both of the other girls.

As for good fit, there are all types of people and just because they don't meet expectations, we need to accept them.  It is like at a job and your boss hires somebody that you don't like.  He is not go to fire them because you don't like them.  You need to get along.

Jessica and most cam girls (as stated Becca the exception) on here are not a good fit as well as the nuns (Jasmin, Sia, etc...) but it is what it is.  We all need to get along.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Just kick Jess out with Lima then Nicole can have the place to herself. It'll be empty most of the time but I'm sure the people that hate Jess won't mind.::)

(Sarcasm)

Even though I can tell by your postings what is sarcasm and what is not, I like the fact that you make sure they we know.  (Not Sarcasm)  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

DES,

Sometime an empty apartment is better than an appartment with people having a a bad behaviour.

By example, yesterday Nelly's female guests covered up the cam twice in the bathroom. It's very very annoying and frustrating. I prefer an empty apartment in that case. About Jessica i would prefer she spends 3 or 4 hours today visiting Barcelona or doing shopping or whatever instead of doing this fucking  web cam show incompatible with RLC project. It 's just my opinion about my expectations.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

DES,

Sometime an empty apartment is better than an appartment with people having a a bad behaviour.

By example, yesterday Nelly's female guests covered up the cam twice in the bathroom. It's very very annoying and frustrating. I prefer an empty apartment in that case. About Jessica i would prefer she spends 3 or 4 hours today visiting Barcelona or doing shopping or whatever instead of doing this fucking  web cam show incompatible with RLC project. It 's just my opinion about my expectations.

I agree she should get out more and do a little less cam. But placing all the blame on Jess is wrong.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, F219 said:

You have your opinion and I have mine.

Jessica yelled because someone kept her up at night so it is her fault.  I agree with the cam side however this disagreement between started with Nicole.

Nicole has thrown an olive branch more than once though and Jess was quite nasty to her. I have resigned to the fact that they are too different and will never get on. I wonder what the issue was this morning as im sure Nicole was not too noisy last night.

One thing about Nicole about not telling the other 2 that she was planning to bring a guy. If they do not know ahead of time ,they could walk out of their rooms to use the bathroom partilly dressed or nude in the case of Lima, the guy would get a free show if he was in the hall or Nicoles door was open. It is just common sense on Nicoles part to warn the other 2 ahead of time.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I agree she should get out more and do a little less cam. But placing all the blame on Jess is wrong.

We have to blame them both for the fall out, Nicole for the behavior that caused it in the first place which could have easily been avoided with a bit more courtesy and Jessica with a little more tolerance. 

• Upvote 2