Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Nicole has thrown an olive branch more than once though and Jess was quite nasty to her. I have resigned to the fact that they are too different and will never get on. I wonder what the issue was this morning as im sure Nicole was not too noisy last night.

Maybe, Jessica is simply not the nice person most people like to imagine.

Just consider her show. Her job is to delude people. Or is anyone here think that her customers expect to see a faked masturbation after they spend all the money to get through her teasing?

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Nicole has thrown an olive branch more than once though and Jess was quite nasty to her. I have resigned to the fact that they are too different and will never get on. I wonder what the issue was this morning as im sure Nicole was not too noisy last night.

Other than her being somewhat social able and nice on Christmas evening when she got back from Michelle's, I have seen no "Olive Branch".  I agree unless they let go of the past that they will never fully get along.  Jessica is too head strong (or serious) to let it go.

As for this morning, I think that they were just having a conversation.  It didn't seem to me that there was any new issues.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Just consider her show. Her job is to delude people. Or is anybody here think that her customers expect to see a faked masturbation after they spend all the money to get through her teasing?

I think Jessica is happier when she is not having to do her cam shows, is like she is on extra hours at the moment to make up time. Hopefully she will give it a rest for a few days soon because i want to see the fun Jessica not the boring webcaming Jessica.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Just consider her show. Her job is to delude people. Or is anybody here think that her customers expect to see a faked masturbation after they spend all the money to get through her teasing?

On her webpage does it actully say she will bate or get totlly nude? If not they spend thier money at thier own risk.

Jessica is FAKE - watch her body language even when she is not on cam... last night she was dancing around the bathroom brushing her teeth all to play to the cam ... not natural .. I think you are right - she is not the "nice" person people imagine her to be..

• Upvote 1

Just now, Snakeater said:

On her webpage does it actully say she will bate or get totlly nude? If not they spend thier money at thier own risk.

She will most likely not state on her page that she is just a fake. ... Wake up. 

Just now, F219 said:

Other than her being somewhat social able and nice on Christmas evening when she got back from Michelle's, I have seen no "Olive Branch".  I agree unless they let go of the past that they will never fully get along.  Jessica is too head strong (or serious) to let it go.

As for this morning, I think that they were just having a conversation.  It didn't seem to me that there was any new issues.

She did during an argument she said she wanted there to be peace as its New Year and Christmas and suggested they sorted it out etc. But Lima and Jess kept on at her