Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

35 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Damn the argument between the girls is starting to leak into the forum. Honestly they share the blame imho, they should get a good spanking and behave ! (as a neutral party, I volunteer for the spanking :biggrin:)

I will be away for three days for new years eve (hope I do not miss too much), happy New year all!

Happy new year vikvik

2 hours ago, Snakeater said:

If Jess reads camcaps. I said if she does. Seeing all these negative posts against Jess is not conductive to a happy attitude for us and she will not want to make people happy on here with her nudity. So bitch more and see less.

I must disagree,  you can't assume that each tenant will react the same way to bitches and negativity towards them from a bunch of people that live their days watching their every move and commenting on it.  There are the types that will grow from it and there are the types that will sulk.  To the types that will sulk.......grow the fuc# up!!

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Damn the argument between the girls is starting to leak into the forum. Honestly they share the blame imho, they should get a good spanking and behave ! (as a neutral party, I volunteer for the spanking :biggrin:)

I will be away for three days for new years eve (hope I do not miss too much), happy New year all!

Have a safe weekend. Happy New Year.

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

She used to bring them home for our viewing pleasure. That is until Jessica got in the middle of her shit for disturbing her "Cam work" with the loud music and the thumping of the bed against the wall.  The last time the sex was fricking epic.

No sir........she used to bring them home for "your" viewing pleasure!   I personally don't ever want to see any boys/guys/men/hard dicks/etc. etc. in the Barca apartments or K&K's for that matter.  There is enough couples apartments to watch boring guy/girl sex if that is what you are in to.  It's over played and very boring in my opinion!!  I read where people have commented on the last sex she had.....that it was awesome, epic, and I still have no desire to see it.  Bringing guys back to these specific apartments kills all the fun between the girls IMHO.  They get more than enough sex outside the apartment and I hope they keep it that way!!!

• Upvote 4