Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir........she used to bring them home for your viewing pleasure!   I personally don't ever want to see any boys/guys/men/hard dicks/etc. etc. in the Barca apartments or K&K's for that matter.  There is enough couples apartments to watch boring guy/girl sex if that is what you are in to.  It's over played and very boring in my opinion!!  I read where people have commented on the last sex she had.....that it was awesome, epic, and I still have no desire to see it.  Bringing guys back to these specific apartments kills all the fun between the girls IMHO.  They get more than enough sex outside the apartment and I hope they keep it that way!!!

Thanks Harley you hit the nail on the head , that's why I pay and watch only girls apartment :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir........she used to bring them home for "your" viewing pleasure!   I personally don't ever want to see any boys/guys/men/hard dicks/etc. etc. in the Barca apartments or K&K's for that matter.  There is enough couples apartments to watch boring guy/girl sex if that is what you are in to.  It's over played and very boring in my opinion!!  I read where people have commented on the last sex she had.....that it was awesome, epic, and I still have no desire to see it.  Bringing guys back to these specific apartments kills all the fun between the girls IMHO.  They get more than enough sex outside the apartment and I hope they keep it that way!!!

its your point of view. there are plenty who like to watch girls bring boys back. 

Every one leave your personal choice to themselves. 

Let the girls do what they want to instead of dictating your wishes on others. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, meran said:

its your point of view. there are plenty who like to watch girls bring boys back. 

Every one leave your personal choice to themselves. 

Let the girls do what they want to instead of dictating your wishes on others. 

I'm not dictating anything, I'm simply voicing my opinion.  Like I said, there are plenty of guy/girl apartments if that is what you want to see!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not dictating anything, I'm simply voicing my opinion.  Like I said, there are plenty of guy/girl apartments if that is what you want to see!!

its not up to you to decide  or suggest what people want to see. We want to see girls living their life. If they like bringing guys they shall bring , 

the only issue discussed is Jessica getting on nerves of Nicole for doing what she likes to do. So she spends more time outside the apartment now. 

She does not have the freedom because of that. 
For people what to see or not to see leave it to them to decide. 

Some day you should really ask yourself the question what is the reasons for your guy phobia? ... Maybe you like guy parts actually more than you currently confess to yourself. ... ;)

In any case, this page is about "REAL LIFE". There is no reason to avoid guy there, because boys are part of the normal life. 

3 minutes ago, meran said:

its not up to you to decide  or suggest what people want to see. We want to see girls living their life. If they like bringing guys they shall bring , 

the only issue discussed is Jessica getting on nerves of Nicole for doing what she likes to do. So she spends more time outside the apartment now. 

She does not have the freedom because of that. 
For people what to see or not to see leave it to them to decide. 

I said my piece and I'm done with it......have a good day meran!

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Some day you should really ask yourself the question what is the reasons for your guy phobia? ... Maybe you like guy parts actually more than you currently confess to yourself. ... ;)

In any case, this page is about "REAL LIFE". There is no reason to avoid guy there, because boys are part of the normal life. 

Guys that want to watch guys are the ones with the problem!!   Are you strictly dickly MrBox?  I'm a red hot blooded american male and have no use for anything but women!!

• Upvote 1

Guys that want to watch guys are the ones with the problem!!   Are you strictly dickly MrBox?  I'm a red hot blooded american male and have no use for anything but women!!

If that's so, why it is so hard for you to endure boys in the apartment. ... It should be easy to ignore them.