Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Based on comments, it looks like mostly cosmetic changes and repairs.  The only difference I really notice is that Adele and Danaya are here in the apartment and, it's only 1:08 am their time!

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks for the pic alanohio.....The only thing that has changed in that bathroom is that they cleaned the grout, and they may have replaced the bathtub faucet...not sure on that one!  The items that were removed from the shelf, was so they could clean the grout behind it.  I stand on what I say, 16 hours for the cleaning is ridiculous!!!  These are grown ass women and shouldn't have to be cleaned up after!!

The caulking around the tub looks new. Since that is a water jet tub, I suspect they took it apart - which would have been a major job.

• Upvote 3

OK so CHANGES (Aside from cleaning, which is obvious)

Bathroom - New plastic riser on wall behind door, possibly for a shower screen? But there's no rail or riser on the opposite wall so this might just be to do with stopping water which runs off that wall from falling to the foor

Also, besides the riser there is some sort of new switch/sensor. I do not know what it's for, maybe a light detector? UPDATE the lights have gone off in the bathroom, even though Danaya left them on. It's probably a motion detector which automatically shuts off the lights if there is no movement in the room - possibly automatically turns them on too

Aida's Room - New padding around the bed on both sides that it meets the wall, like a headboard which goes all the way around. Bed seems to have been replaced too, or at least all the covers are new with an additional blanket.

The pictures on the walls seem to have been painted over (possibly taped, can't see in this light, but paint is more likely imo) No idea why, doesn't seem to make any sense

Aida also has a new device the same as in the bathroom above the lightswtich next to the door, possibly motion detection? In Aida's room you can see two lights on the device, though I suspect these are just infra-red and not visible to the girls.

No apparant changes in Danaya or Adele's room, balcony has been cleared and the yoga mats are gone, new cover for the sofa and napkins on the kitchen table.

All in all, some fairly significant works have been carried out in the apartment over the course of today, certainly some driling was needed to fit the new "motion detectors" (especially as these would have been wired into the apartment electrical circuits) so that explains why the girls removed their products from the bathroom - some dust would have been created

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

The caulking around the tub looks new. Since that is a water jet tub, I suspect they took it apart - which would have been a major job.

I'm not trying to sound like an asshole here but if that is what you want to believe I'm good with it!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not trying to sound like an asshole here but if that is what you want to believe I'm good with it!

Harley, it is clear that more has been done than just cleaning, and unless these girls are qualified electricians there have been maintenance men in this apartment - hence "Under Maintenance"

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Neither am I. All I'm trying to point out is that there is no advantage for RLC to keep the apt's under maintenance any longer that they need to be. Accepting that concept, "something" had to take 16 hours. It might be that the tub needed repaired, so while they were doing that, they chose to clean the place up, talk to the girls, who knows... but it makes no sence at all to assume they shut it down and simply forgot it for 16 hours.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

OK so CHANGES (Aside from cleaning, which is obvious)

Bathroom - New plastic riser on wall behind door, possibly for a shower screen? But there's no rail or riser on the opposite wall so this might just be to do with stopping water which runs off that wall from falling to the foor

Also, besides the riser there is some sort of new switch/sensor. I do not know what it's for, maybe a light detector? UPDATE the lights have gone off in the bathroom, even though Danaya left them on. It's probably a motion detector which automatically shuts off the lights if there is no movement in the room - possibly automatically turns them on too

Aida's Room - New padding around the bed on both sides that it meets the wall, like a headboard which goes all the way around. Bed seems to have been replaced too, or at least all the covers are new with an additional blanket.

The pictures on the walls seem to have been painted over (possibly taped, can't see in this light, but paint is more likely imo) No idea why, doesn't seem to make any sense

Aida also has a new device the same as in the bathroom above the lightswtich next to the door, possibly motion detection? In Aida's room you can see two lights on the device, though I suspect these are just infra-red and not visible to the girls.

No apparant changes in Danaya or Adele's room, balcony has been cleared and the yoga mats are gone, new cover for the sofa and napkins on the kitchen table.

All in all, some fairly significant works have been carried out in the apartment over the course of today, certainly some driling was needed to fit the new "motion detectors" (especially as these would have been wired into the apartment electrical circuits) so that explains why the girls removed their products from the bathroom - some dust would have been created

Sorry Benfold but I have to respectfully disagree with you.  That riser thing and the thing on the wall have been there forever!  I can't see Aida's room but there has been enough people that has replied that it has been changed.  Also the thing above Aida's light switch has also been there forever I believe.

Il y a 1 heure, koubs2014 a dit :

PLEASE  can someone explains to this guy K2000 the rules in this forum and tell him to stop begging and posting anywhere :angry:

:biggrin: je donne un avis ici vue que avant elles souvent sans vetement a part le string ou en culotte (sauf celle qui ai partie en dernier) je souhaite juste d'avoir des photo si ces possible

si vous voulez je fait plus de commentaire apres celui ci

ok c'est fini

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry Benfold but I have to respectfully disagree with you.  That riser thing and the thing on the wall have been there forever!  I can't see Aida's room but there has been enough people that has replied that it has been changed.  Also the thing above Aida's light switch has also been there forever I believe.

If that is the case then my apologies, they seemed new to me, maybe because I was looking too hard for more changes!

• Upvote 2