Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

If rlc gave the paying viewers the say so to what is going on in each apartment , I know for the fact that Adele would voted off the island real fast. remember after seeing the one woman in nelly's apartment getting abused by that guy and many people tried to get their attention and look how long it took for them to listen .

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

If rlc gave the paying viewers the say so to what is going on in each apartment , I know for the fact that Adele would voted off the island real fast. remember after seeing the one woman in nelly's apartment getting abused by that guy and many people tried to get their attention and look how long it took for them to listen .

I lost intensest in Adele right after Ilona left, and she started to show her true colors........ Fashion Designer HUH????.......nothing but BS. Once a party girl, always just that, a party girl Adele.

If you don't stop eating so much they will have to widen the front door so you can leave. The sooner the better.....yes I agree !!!!!!

• Upvote 6

Dayana me semble pas heureuse je ne sais pas quel plan foireux lui a préparé  Adèle encore mais j'ai un mauvais pressentiment

Quand elle parle avec Aida elle retrouve le sourire bizarre

Quand je pense à la séquence d'hier soir je me pose des questions
Adèle haut de jogging sans soutien gorge

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I like it better than being blonde she looks better

she does look good as a blond but with the way that adele is and knowing by  how her actions are twards Danaya , and how danaya smiles and treats her better and i know she like her with her natural color and i think once adele leaves something may come  of them 2. look at how there r when adele isn't around . at least she don't act like a stuck up snob.