Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Kkru394 said:

They went out probably to the spa or shopping. They weren't dressed to go clubbing. Aida had a fairly long friendly conversation with Danaya but there's still major friction with Adele

Thanks Kkru.  Good to hear about Danaya...Not surprised to hear about Adele!

Sounds like as soon as Aida got here, Adele got danaya out of the apartment as quickly as she could.  I wish Danaya would grow a brain and not listen to Adele.  It appears to me that she just wants to control her and drive a wedge between her and Aida.  Let's watch and see the increase in time Adele spends in Danaya's room talking and whispering to her!

• Upvote 2

Desde la salida de Ilona, alguien a visto a esta " diseñadora " cojer un lápiz y hacer algún boceto? No, solo fiesta, fiesta, fiesta y comer, comer,comer, esta chica sin duda dejara huella en este apartamento ( negativa ) y como dijo otro miembro de este foro que no recuerdo quien, de seguir este ritmo de comidas estaremos otra vez en mantenimiento, pero esta vez sera para tirar la puerta de entrada pues esta " diseñadora " no podrá salir.

• Upvote 6

It's nice to look at this apartment and see people sitting in the living room, walking around, enjoying themselves, etc...opps...sorry...i was looking at Leora and Paul's.  My mistake...i take it back!  Have a nice day!

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, dana3 said:

Ok...thanks Olcage...i'll just have to wait and see.  I'm used to waiting on these two anyway!

You are waiting to see Adele? ... Why? ...:huh:  ... Let us assume the apartment is real (even if we know better ;) ):

She is neither handsome or nice to the people around her. ... She tends to make everything in this apartment to a boring "Show" and otherwise she seems to limit her interrest to a partylife (of curse outside). ... Besides Sara, she is the worst casted person in this apartment since the restart, i think. ... Every day with her in this apartment there will be no development into something fun to watch. ... She (or the character she plays ;) ) ruins everything. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

You are waiting to see Adele? ... Why? ...:huh:  ... Let us assume the apartment is real (even if we know better ;) ):

She is neither handsome or nice to the people around her. ... She tends to make everything in this apartment to a boring "Show" and otherwise she seems to limit her interrest to a partylife (of curse outside). ... Besides Sara, she is the worst casted person in this apartment since the restart, i think. ... Every day with her in this apartment there will be no development into something fun to watch. ... She (or the character she plays ;) ) ruins everything. 

No...not really...kinda waiting for danaya but now that aida's out, i really don't care.  I want to see the interaction between Aida and Danaya now that Adele has had Danaya's ear for quite a few hours.  I'm guessing Adele has told Danaya how to act, what to do, etc....well,  we'll see.

• Upvote 1

It's very strange, When Aida returned she had a long chat with Danaya on her bed (probably telling her about her holiday) and D listened with interest and looked as if she was offering her advice. It still looks to me like a little sister - big sister relationship which is nice but I'm not going to speculate and express my true thoughts about what might be happening because if they do read this stuff, I don't want to jeopardise what I would like to happen :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

It's very strange, When Aida returned she had a long chat with Danaya on her bed (probably telling her about her holiday) and D listened with interest and looked as if she was offering her advice. It still looks to me like a little sister - big sister relationship which is nice but I'm not going to speculate and express my true thoughts about what might be happening because if they do read this stuff, I don't want to jeopardise what I would like to happen :rolleyes: 

makes a lot of sense to me happy wish more people thought this way

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure if they read this stuff or not although some on here have said they do.  My take on it is that if they did, it hasn't really affected their behaviors, ect.  If it did, they wouldn't have been clubbing almost every night for a few weeks a while ago!  Just my opinion though!

• Upvote 2