Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I think it funny that some of you preach morals, yet you spend many hours watching a totally immoral site.

Twisted, huh?

Well said lawnmower man,,,well said!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,And Oh yeah,,,I WANNA FUCK ADELE IN HER SWEET TIGHT HONEY POT!!!!

NOW CARRY ON GENTLEMEN!!!!

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I think it funny that some of you preach morals, yet you spend many hours watching a totally immoral site.

Twisted, huh?

As mentioned, Morality is something strongly depending on the viewpoint of the observer and his limited knowledge. ... What is normal for soneone can be unacceptable for someone else. 

It's pointless to restrict oneself to to a point down so that the actions are accepted by all people of the world. ... But it is also pointless to try to live without moral at all, because it is needed for a meaningful live together in communities (and a base of the laws we create to enforce this). ... As mentioned, Morality is a very complex topic.

I do not find anything immoral on RLC, currently. Important is to show respect and pay attention to the human dignity and everything will be fine. :) ... RLC is fine, Only that they need to get some momentum back, because they are quite boring now. ;)

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Well said lawnmower man,,,well said!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,And Oh yeah,,,I WANNA FUCK ADELE IN HER SWEET TIGHT HONEY POT!!!!

NOW CARRY ON GENTLEMEN!!!!

As almost always, A stupid statment by euromike69. ...  Do you not have any real argument any more? 

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not find anything immoral on RLC, currently. Important is to show respect and pay attention to the human dignity and everything will be fine. :) ... RLC is fine, 

I agree with your definition of morality and it's necessity in our life.  So, if we see one of the tenents Not showing respect to another, our morality should direct us to identify such and call it for what it is.  I've never felt comfortable with RLC's role in all of this to be honest.  If their role is to open the room, put people in it after an orientation and than, do nothing to interfere, maybe they are doing a good job.  But, their 'must' be some controls which we don't fully understand.  Anyway, good thread on our role as 'viewers'.  

• Upvote 1

That's how the saying, "The Moral Majority is Neither", came to be.

Not everyone will agree with everyone else at the same time. I for one, don't read Mikey's statement as stupid. It may not be to him. I read it as a joke, just like about anything else I read on this board. And you can tell I'm bored, simply for the fact that I'm posting here. But it's raining and I can't hurry the clothes washer up. Take it all with a grain of salt. If you take it seriously then you are proving how gullible you really are to outside influence.

• Upvote 5

I don't know how a young person can lay in bed all day, unless there is a good reason for it, like a partner that makes being in bed, or on the floor, or the kitchen counter, a fun place to be. But laying there alone? 

3 hours ago, MrBox said:

As mentioned, Morality is something strongly depending on the viewpoint of the observer and his limited knowledge. ... What is normal for soneone can be unacceptable for someone else. 

It's pointless to restrict oneself to to a point down so that the actions are accepted by all people of the world. ... But it is also pointless to try to live without moral at all, because it is needed for a meaningful live together in communities (and a base of the laws we create to enforce this). ... As mentioned, Morality is a very complex topic.

I do not find anything immoral on RLC, currently. Important is to show respect and pay attention to the human dignity and everything will be fine. :) ... RLC is fine, Only that they need to get some momentum back, because they are quite boring now. ;)

As almost always, A stupid statment by euromike69. ...  Do you not have any real argument any more? 

YES I DO HAVE A REALLY GOOD ARGUMENT,,,,THAT YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST,AND MOST RETARDED MOTHERFUCKER ON CC!!!!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I don't know how a young person can lay in bed all day, unless there is a good reason for it, like a partner that makes being in bed, or on the floor, or the kitchen counter, a fun place to be. But laying there alone? 

LOL.  I agree!  I might be wrong about this, and i don't mean to imply it's all adele's fault, but if i remember right, she wasn't this way when she first got here...was she???

4 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I don't know how young you're referring to but I used to cherish all the times when I got to stay in bed and didn't have to get straight up.

• Upvote 1