Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, dana3 said:

did anyone notice last night that danaya and adele were not talking.  In fact, danaya sat downstairs looking at iphone and adele sat upstairs looking at iphone.  Not texting or anything...just awake and looking at phones and yet, no communication?  So, my advice to danaya (like she 'needs' that....wish she would...take initiative to talk to Adia, be nice to adele but stop letting her control your life, and enjoy your remaining time at RLC!  Ok...i'm done...that's the end of my 'wish list' for the day!

Yesterday in the living room  she communicated with someone via voice messages. They were talking about the apartment, which was sold in Ukraine. As I understand it, she divides with relatives obtained for the apartment money. I got the impression that she talked with her mother.

• Upvote 6

Just now, Yury said:

Yesterday in the living room  she communicated with someone via voice messages. They were talking about the apartment, which was sold in Ukraine. As I understand it, she divides with relatives obtained for the apartment money. I got the impression that she talked with her mother.

Thanks Yuri...for a while, i thought adele and danaya were communicating with each other which would have been REALLY silly...

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

Mr. Box, Mikey, friends, please stop this!

We were keeping this forum a bit lighter.

Mikey pal you are the funniest person I know. Don't get thrown off your game!

TBG is right, don't take everything so seriously!

Mr. Box, I agree with you on somethings, but respect is something that must be given to all who are not evil or criminal!

Names are not acceptable.

Look at these young women as performers and humans. Do you like the job they do or not? That is really the only question.

And actresses are acting, this may not be their true selves, don't forget that!

My comment was directed to the observation and not to insults. ... Insults need to be ignored as good as posible, because there are not a base for any constructive criticism or a real discussion. 

If someone call people bad names to instult, it is almost always a sign of weakness, because this people missing real arguments. ... I would be surprised if some of the residents would take such people serious.

Ultimately, it is not easy to have respect for people like that. So, The lost of respect is not limited to evil persons or criminals. ... It is even so that some cirminals are still very highly respected in society. .... There is a saying: "Respect need to be earned". ... I normaly try to speed some respect in advance, because this is what good people do. ... But all kindness has its limits. 

The girls in this apartment are normaly very fine. ... And also Adele is not bad. But i still do not like how the girls bypass Aida. That seams to be a very bad behavior. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, canito said:

thats why i like watching kami and kristy there not fake or scripted everything they do is real and its not a soap opera plus im glad to see rita was back.

Sorry man, I know where you're coming from but K&K change their behaviour just like the girls in Barcelona do, the different is that K&K are obviously very close friends and therefore their interactions are much more natural. Kamila has already said that she would never have sex in this apartment (because of the cameras) and also she's changed her masturbating habits so she now hides in the bathroom to do it. Kristy is more natural but truth be told the girls in both these apartments are very aware of the cameras at all times and they inhibit their behaviour based on what they want us to see.

And lol at that gif of Adele pretending to lick Danaya's nipples.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

People just need to kick back -- enjoy the comedy ...and drama and not be sooo serious about a site that's here for entertainment.

ok joejo but, for the record, i don't think it's really a comedy...a drama maybe...and, not a very good one either.  I would compare this drama to watching water drip from a faucet!  Not really that entertaining but, maybe it's just me!

im trying to figure out whats going on with mickey69 but whoever made him mad best try to apologize he is one of my good friends and everyone should thank him because without him and a few other who post on here some of us wouldnt know whats going on. 

• Upvote 4