Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I guess I need to express my opinion again - only because I don't want everyone starting to think we are watching a scripted tv program.

In my opinion, there is no reason, let me repeat - NO REASON for writers to be scripting the life of these people. In addition, I see no justification for thinking so. It is very easy to see why these personalities act the way they do. In an earlier post I more or less stated this...

I guess I need to express my opinion again - only because I want everyone starting to see we are watching a scripted tv program.

In my opinion, there are several reasons, let me repeat - SEVERAL REASONS for writers to be scripting the life of these people. In addition, I see a lot of indications for thinking so. It is very easy to see why these personalities act the way they do. ... 

.... Sorry. .... but I needed to write this. ;)

I have thought about why RLC is going this away, but it seams to be very simple: ... Stories are much easier to sell than the reality. ... In particular, because most of the things happen in the couple apartments are the normal life and that is sometimes boring. ... Couple apartments work sometimes like to stay in the movie theater after the happy end is over. ... The love is already found and the everyday begins .... that is not what appeals to a greater customer group ... i think ...

... It seams not be an easy task to find people with a healthy relationship that are also exciting to watch. ... N&B are one of this couples, but than ... 

RLC need apartments with someting going on ... and it seams, if necessary, they are also willing to help a little by let stage things ....  

.... I at least do not believe that two grown women would like to spend there time with dry humping and bodypainting penis pics .... and i also do not belive in the sexless relationships of kamilla that fit so well to the hope of many viewers to see some straight girls fall in love ... 

even if it do not need to be, all this can be played. .... No one in this forum will have real evidence to prove his opinion. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Here is a brief message you might receive regarding this maintenance if you inquire about it:

Thank you for your inquiry-we are aware of problem being under maintenance.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are working as fast as we can to resolve the problem.

Stay tuned for more information!!!!!

Under no circumstances would I keep this from discouraging me to send emails to RLC support!!!!  If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem!  If you just sit back and don't voice your opinion in disgust with RLC over these numerous and long maintenance periods, then those of you that don't are part of the problem!!

3 hours ago, cassy said:

Anony.ws is closing down!

We sadly have to announce that the website and its uploading-service will be offline on the 14th of April.
Until then you'll have time to save your images.
Thank you for using our service past years.

I was just there to upload one of my images. So I want you to know that information. Looking around for another server.

Just use postimage.org, similar to anony.ws

Just now, Benfold said:

Once again, the people complaining about maintenance because the girls are 'having a party' or some other crap are proved wrong! Vika is a hottie!

How is anybody proved wrong here?  It takes 12 hours for a new girl to show up, that's complete and total bullshit!!!!  It's ridiculous and you're part of the problem by just accepting it!!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Once again, the people complaining about maintenance because the girls are 'having a party' or some other crap are proved wrong! Vika is a hottie!

That is true. ... and she comes at the right time ... :) ... Aida really need some company.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How is anybody proved wrong here?  It takes 12 hours for a new girl to show up, that's complete and total bullshit!!!!  It's ridiculous and you're part of the problem by just accepting it!!!

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yes and it looks like Aida has at last got a friend

• Upvote 4