Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

So it looks like RLC added a 4th girl so Aida didn't have to put up with D&A's bullshit. Considering they can't throw the other two girls out, and their contracts are probably not ending soon - that seems like a reasonable attempt to try and get things back into some kind of normal order. Of course, now that they are sharing a bed, I can imagine the hopes and dreams of the audience LOL but at least that's a better discussion than how much we hate Adele :)

• Upvote 6

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Once again, the people complaining about maintenance because the girls are 'having a party' or some other crap are proved wrong! Vika is a hottie!

I've learned that there's not point in talking about it. No matter how many times people are proved wrong... over and over and over AND OVER again... they will still make the same silly arguments...over and over and over AND OVER again...

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, hflyer said:

Just use postimage.org, similar to anony.ws

I already did many times before but recently as I read they regularly delete images. Best of my knowledge all my images are still there and they going to be there minimum as for the next two month.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

So it looks like RLC added a 4th girl so Aida didn't have to put up with D&A's bullshit. Considering they can't throw the other two girls out, and their contracts are probably not ending soon - that seems like a reasonable attempt to try and get things back into some kind of normal order. Of course, now that they are sharing a bed, I can imagine the hopes and dreams of the audience LOL but at least that's a better discussion than how much we hate Adele :)

I'm sure Adele will be gone soon, they moved Layla in early last time, shortly before Irma left, then Layla got her own room

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I really like this comment. :)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How is anybody proved wrong here?  It takes 12 hours for a new girl to show up, that's complete and total bullshit!!!!  It's ridiculous and you're part of the problem by just accepting it!!!

lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cassy said:

I already did many times before but recently as I read they regularly delete images. Best of my knowledge all my images are still there and they going to be there minimum as for the next two month.

postimage.org sucks balls.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, alanohio said:

They will only share a bed for a week until burito ass is out of there

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Under no circumstances would I keep this from discouraging me to send emails to RLC support!!!!  If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem!  If you just sit back and don't voice your opinion in disgust with RLC over these numerous and long maintenance periods, then those of you that don't are part of the problem!!

HARLEY, WE GET IT WE'RE ALL YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM. BUT ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA PICK A FIGHT AGAINST ALL OF US? ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS MAKE A COLLECTIVE DECISION AND YOU WILL DROWN IN YOUR OWN SNOT.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, snaky said:

HARLEY, WE GET IT WE'RE ALL YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM. BUT ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA PICK A FIGHT AGAINST ALL OF US? ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS MAKE A COLLECTIVE DECISION AND YOU WILL DROWN IN YOUR OWN SNOT.

I'm just voicing my opinion snaky and if you want to gather a posse against me than do it!!  I'm tired of hearing your rattle!!

• Upvote 1