Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Je suis d'accord avec toi Mr1010.

Je garde espoir qu'Irma revienne dans cette maison, oui aussi pour Kamila et Jenny qui sont revenues 2 fois. Irma serait à nouveau la bienvenue... J'espère aussi pour Anna si elle part un jour, qu'elle puisse revenir, car elle aussi mérite le respect! Les 2 meilleures à mes yeux !

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Slider, you may be right. I thought that myself and thought it would be Ilona who would leave. It is possible that they all knew she would have to go sometime soon when Layla came and that last night was the sendoff. She has been uncommonly sad on and off for days, maybe hoping to forestall this day but not succeeding. Then, since the girls knew about it, it would explain their positive reactions tonight (maybe they want to be happy for her).

But listen everybody. It isn't the end of the world as we know it. I have loved Irma, one of the best all time. But  if we could get past Kami & Kristy leaving, we can survive this too!

Oh, I see your post mikey. Yes, mikey I feel exactly the same way. And I will definitely miss her a lot. But, we have survived the losses before and we will again. Keep your spirits up guy! Man, I never thought I would be the person to keep up the spirits. lol!

Thanks legr! There are always haters out there. She is a wonderful person. How she took care of Layla and Ilona when they were drunk is all you need to know! I like all these girls. Every person on earth has redeeming features. She happens to have more than most! (Oops, I got a little emotional!).

OH GOD JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THAT TONIGHT COULDN'T POSSIBLY GET ANY WORSE,NOW LAYLA IS PLAYING HER MUSIC AGAIN,I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WORSE,THE FACT THAT IRMA IS LEAVING OR THE FACT THAT WE WILL BE STUCK WITH LAYLA :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

Thanks legr! There are always haters out there. She is a wonderful person. How she took care of Layla and Ilona when they were drunk is all you need to know! I like all these girls. Every person on earth has redeeming features. She happens to have more than most! (Oops, I got a little emotional!).

Tell me Mr.1010 are the girls at least hugging  ?  I know she was loved by all the other three but because I was banned from RLC I can't see upstairs.