Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Such a sad day in the girls' apartment. I am a bit depressed about it. I still had the little modicrum of hope left until I saw that her name was removed when  I got up this morning. Thanks to Thesta and Robert Doctor, Mikey and others for the final pics. It reminds me so much of the day Kami & Kristy left. This time, no maintenance mode. Cold bitches, RLC! Couldn't they go down for just a little while to give the other girls time to be a bit sad?

On a positive note, Anna may shine now. Her strength and maturity is starting to show through. But who will she show it to, Ilona?

Yes, I totally agree with you. A very sad day. One is fond of these girls. I felt the same when Kami and Krist went aswell.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

At first, I had to say thank a lot euromike and all the others, who loading up all the nice pics and vids for our excitement. Beautyful work.

Yes, my queen of the haert left the appartement. Sad day. Will she ever return? Who knows... My hope is that rlc is working on that.

The *real life* show us the hard way: Good things happen, but nothing is for eternety.

I really enjoyed Irmas personallity. From her body a cute small person, but her personallity and beautyful charakter let her semms bigger then the alps,

I will miss her. :'( :'( :'(

Max1, you hit it right on the nose about Irma. What a good person she is. She had the whole package. Looks, sexiness, confidence, unselfishness and fun. They don't find too many like that.

Now, it is time to move on, unfortunately. I am going to "turn the page" now, but in my heart she will remain along with Kami and Kristy. Remember them at their best, that is the best way.

FOR THE FEW ON HERE THAT ARE QUITE OBSERVANT,YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE NOTICED THAT LAYLA DOESN'T CARE FOR, OR GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANNA,AFTER SEEING IT FOR THE 1000TH TIME I JUST HAD TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT,EVERY TIME  THAT ANNA TRIES TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH LAYLA SHE TRIES TO CUT IT SHORT OR JUST GRINS AND WALKS AWAY,EVERY TIME ANNA TOUCHES HER I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE JUMP UP AND MOVE AWAY AS FAST AS LAYLA,JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO ANNA TRIED TO TOUCH HER THIGH AND YOU COULD SEE THE DISDAIN IN LAYLA'S FACE,AND SHE IMMEDIATELY JUMPED UP AND MOVED OVER TO THE OTHER PART OF THE BED AND SLAPPED ILONA ON HER ASS.

THE OTHER DAY ANNA MADE BREAKFAST FOR EVERYBODY AND EVERYONE ATE THEIRS EXCEPT FOR LAYLA,SHE WENT INTO THE KITCHEN AND GOT SOME ORANGES AND ATE THOSE INSTEAD AND LEFT HER BREAKFAST ON THE TABLE FOR ANNA TO HAVE TO COME BACK AND BRING THE UNTOUCHED PLATE BACK INTO THE KITCHEN.

IF YOU GUYS NEVER NOTICED HOW LAYLA TREATS ANNA BEFORE,START PAYING CLOSER ATTENTION  FROM NOW ON WHENEVER THEY ARE TOGETHER AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

EVEN JUST NOW WHILE I WAS TYPING THIS,ANNA TRIED TO TOUCH HER ON HER THIGH AND SHE KEEPS GRABBING ANNA'S HAND AND PUSHING IT AWAY. :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :curse:

Mikey, I am glad you mentioned about Anna and Layla. I hadn't paid much attention, but I had noticed that Layla and Anna don't get along well. One thing I  will say about Layla. I have nothing against her personally, but she is conservative, does not like getting touched much. Although she seems not to mind Ilona as much. Anna should just play with Ilona.

I have come to the conclusion that Irma leaving was in the works for a while. She and Ilona tried to stave it off, but were unsuccessful. I do think Ilona has contacts and obviously is good with her computer and she tried to help.

Anna has quite a soft voice compared to most of the RLC women like Nelly, Masha even Ilona. I wonder if this indicates that she's quite timid. Physical stature doesn't indicate confidence and maybe Layla just sees her as someone she can push around. I doubt if you could push around Irma and with Ilona's hysterical nature you wouldn't want to upset her for the sake of your hearing. Also Layla, if i'm not mistaken, has grabbed the master bedroom whereas poor Anna has the smallest room.

FOR THE FEW ON HERE THAT ARE QUITE OBSERVANT,YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE NOTICED THAT LAYLA DOESN'T CARE FOR, OR GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANNA,AFTER SEEING IT FOR THE 1000TH TIME I JUST HAD TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT,EVERY TIME  THAT ANNA TRIES TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH LAYLA SHE TRIES TO CUT IT SHORT OR JUST GRINS AND WALKS AWAY,EVERY TIME ANNA TOUCHES HER I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE JUMP UP AND MOVE AWAY AS FAST AS LAYLA,JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO ANNA TRIED TO TOUCH HER THIGH AND YOU COULD SEE THE DISDAIN IN LAYLA'S FACE,AND SHE IMMEDIATELY JUMPED UP AND MOVED OVER TO THE OTHER PART OF THE BED AND SLAPPED ILONA ON HER ASS.

THE OTHER DAY ANNA MADE BREAKFAST FOR EVERYBODY AND EVERYONE ATE THEIRS EXCEPT FOR LAYLA,SHE WENT INTO THE KITCHEN AND GOT SOME ORANGES AND ATE THOSE INSTEAD AND LEFT HER BREAKFAST ON THE TABLE FOR ANNA TO HAVE TO COME BACK AND BRING THE UNTOUCHED PLATE BACK INTO THE KITCHEN.

IF YOU GUYS NEVER NOTICED HOW LAYLA TREATS ANNA BEFORE,START PAYING CLOSER ATTENTION  FROM NOW ON WHENEVER THEY ARE TOGETHER AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

EVEN JUST NOW WHILE I WAS TYPING THIS,ANNA TRIED TO TOUCH HER ON HER THIGH AND SHE KEEPS GRABBING ANNA'S HAND AND PUSHING IT AWAY. :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :curse:

This is REALLY well observed and seems it would account for the chilling effect that Layla's arrival had, and almost everybody noticed. Hard for the others to be full of fun when there is this frost from Layla towards one of them (Anna).