Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Mikey, I must have put about half a dozen posts on here regarding Ilona's antics.

I posted the first one not long after she got here. They pretty much say the same thing.

Ilona's actions are all power plays. She simply must be top dog. She will do everything and anything

to constantly remind the others of this. The not knocking the door thing is not bad manners, it is

a deliberate act to show superiority. These actions are not always big or particularily noticable to us.

For instance, when Anna and Layla were on the settee earlier, they had a plate for the pips or whatever

it is they spit out. Ilona came down, sat down, took a handful out of the bag, and then pulled the plate

over to her, away from the other two. It was good to see that Anna actually pulled it back into the middle.

A small thing, but it means that Anna will only take so much before biting back. As I explained to mr1010

last night, I had to be very skilled in reading body language for my job. Unfortunately, if people don't see

the subtle moves, they will disagree with your informed opinion. This has been the case for the last few weeks.

I think now however, it starting to become clearer to most people exactly the kind of person there is behind the

smiles.    :yes:

I agree with you and have felt that way from the time she arrived. She is extremely narcissistic and self-centered. However, I tend to give her a little more slack than most because I discovered a little about her past and can see why she would become that way in order to protect herself.

I was happily surprised recently when she started to actually show some "genuine" feelings with the girls due to the influence of Irma. I think that Ilona does actually enjoy interacting a little more because she is feeling more "safe" with these girls (thanks to Irma's influence).

I hope she continues to interact now that Irma is gone.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I agree with you and have felt that way from the time she arrived. She is extremely narcissistic and self-centered. However, I tend to give her a little more slack than most because I discovered a little about her past and can see why she would become that way in order to protect herself.

I was happily surprised recently when she started to actually show some "genuine" feelings with the girls due to the influence of Irma. I think that Ilona does actually enjoy interacting a little more because she is feeling more "safe" with these girls (thanks to Irma's influence).

I hope she continues to interact now that Irma is gone.

You have always been pretty much spot on before bookmaster, so I'll take this as 100%.

I am good at telling what people are like. Why they are like that is a whole different can of worms!!

I get annoyed at Ilona in particular, because if she just would be herself, I think she has the potential

to be a really nice person.

:idk:

You have always been pretty much spot on before bookmaster, so I'll take this as 100%.

I am good at telling what people are like. Why they are like that is a whole different can of worms!!

I get annoyed at Ilona in particular, because if she just would be herself, I think she has the potential

to be a really nice person.

:idk:

I totally agree with you about her potential. I think we could see some glimpses of it when Irma got her to start opening up. For the first time, you could see some of her "genuine" or "authentic" self in my opinion. I really do wish her well.

AND THIS IS ILONA BARGING INTO HER ROOM WITHOUT EVEN KNOCKING :curse: :curse: :bang head: :bang head: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

ILONANOTKNOCKING.gif

Then she should stop having blonde moments and put a lock on the door so people won't barge in.

THIS IS REALLY WEIRD BECAUSE USUALLY WHEN THE NEW GIRL MOVES IN,THEY GET THIS ROOM,AND THE PERSON THAT USED TO STAY HERE MOVES INTO ILONA'S ROOM.

Poor ANNA has to sleep like this to be comfortable, It's damn shame :wtf:

anna_sleep.jpg

Layla sleeps in the fetal position and is very comfortable, can you say QUEEN BEE  :curse:

Lalya.jpg

RLC you should correct this immediately, this is an injustice to the lovely ANNA

:headache: :wtf: :poke: :bang head: :trashcomputer:

She does that because she don`t play with herself so she don`t understand that others do it :curse:

Quite possibly the case and another sign of her immaturity.

The others need to be more assertive with her too.

I think a lot of the snap judgements about these girls that have been posted since they first arrived have been proven to be too hasty over time and if you went back and saw what had been written you'd know what I mean.

I am more prepared to give them time to settle down and find their comfort zones and adjust to being among others they don't really know too well yet.

I see positives in all of them. I remember reading,  just as one instance out of hundreds, someone described Anna as very plain looking, yet now we're getting some saying she's sexy and the most attractive girl on the site!

And she's described as being shy, but most shy girls I know are nowhere near as open as she is. Perhaps not extrovert, but that's not being shy, it's just being slow to feel relaxed about letting her hair down. I think she's come  along way in a short time. How long is it? A mere few weeks, after all. And it will take Layla a while to adjust as well.  I find her very attractive, but if she's more aloof than the others, she may be a little older and she may simply have not blended in with the others fully yet.

Watching them loosen up and become warmer with one another is part of the process.

I doubt that three girls sharing a flat anywhere else would be this relaxed, this quickly, so I think they are doing remarkably well to share the same space so well, so soon. 

Poor ANNA has to sleep like this to be comfortable, It's damn shame :wtf:

anna_sleep.jpg

Layla sleeps in the fetal position and is very comfortable, can you say QUEEN BEE  :curse:

Lalya.jpg

RLC you should correct this immediately, this is an injustice to the lovely ANNA

:headache: :wtf: :poke: :bang head: :trashcomputer:

I thought Anna's bed pulls out?

Stone Cold we will agree to disagree on this matter. Anna is the only girl in this apartment from the beginning with exception of Nora who cooks daily for not only herself but the other girls as well. She goes shopping for groceries everyday, always ask the other girls if want anything. Cleans the house and bathroom every time she bathes. Keeps her room neat and orderly.

Just like all 18 to 25 year old now generation today who have grown up with a damn phone stuck in their hand, they know only the phone, texting, and surfing the net. Don't blame the girls so much for sitting around on their phones, blame Steve Jobs and Apple, they created this shit we all have to deal with. I will say one thing about Anna she has pretty good social skills, where as most of today's youth do not.

Hey, upndown, it is obvious you have an expertise in reading body language and I am sure facial expressions. I defer to your expertise. I never doubted you, I just didn't want to jump to a conclusion about her intent. I just don't want to damn her or others since I give people the benefit of the doubt on the issue of bad faith or bad intent. But, it isn't that I necessarily don't agree with you. What is your line of work? Are you law enforcement, a psychologist, a forensic person? Mind you I really are curious as I like those lines of work. I love watching shows like CSI and NCIS and Law and Order and trying to read the people. It's fun! Obviously, you needn't share that info in public forum if you don't want.

Thesta, I agree with you. I have three 19+ year old kids. They are all hooked to their phones and laptops. And you know what, so am I to some degree. But being much older and more mature, I know when you have obligations you put it down. You talk to people, do chores and obligations. These people are 20 somethings. Give them a chance to mature and grow! I would hate to think someone didn't give my kid a chance.

Look, we can agree and disagree about who we like or dislike, who we think has good traits or bad traits, but in the end it is their lives, a short interlude in their young lives. And it can't be pleasant to have the pressure of an entertainment job and have people constantly criticize them (assuming they know about what we write her). They are under a bubble with this huge camera eye on them 24/7.

Try to keep this in mind when we talk about them.

Having said all that I do miss Irma! My day today hasn't been great, my mood is crap!