Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A party would be good but I'm not sure it'll happen tonight. Nobody can dance like Belle though, although Jess is a nice little mover :blush:

When she thrust forward and showed her labia - I don't think I've seen anything sexier.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, GetSome2014 said:

That's too large to quote, but maybe they are talking about global warming and how there will be no more Whales in the ocean in a few years....or....ooor! They could be talking about shoving some giant dildo where it doesn't belong!! Either way, just chatting in free cams with the ladies on their site is fine with me!! Lol......if I could ever find her site!

... most likely it will be nothing like that ... i expect you will get only the most expensive but also most uninvolved strip you ever saw in your life ... thats it is ...

why do i think so ... just have a look ... she is actually not talking and also almost not writing anything ... she only did her fake smile and her teasing stip  .... it is nothing even be close to some action or some real talking

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... most likely it will be nothing like that ... i expect you will get only the most expensive but also most uninvolved strip you ever saw in your life ... thats it is ...

why do i think so ... just have a look ... she is actually not talking and also almost not writing anything ... she only did her fake smile and her teasing stip  .... it is nothing even be close to some action or some real talking

Well MrBox, like you said they are just there showing a fake smile and fake actions, but that's what brings them the money. That's their job. Do whatever it is to get the money from the viewer. No one that I know of goes to work day after day, to work for free. It's just making money to her. If the viewer wants to see it, even if it's fake emotions, then let him  guess.

1 minute ago, GetSome2014 said:

Well MrBox, like you said they are just there showing a fake smile and fake actions, but that's what brings them the money. That's their job. Do whatever it is to get the money from the viewer. No one that I know of goes to work day after day, to work for free. It's just making money to her. If the viewer wants to see it, even if it's fake emotions, then let him  guess.

i agree ... but why do rlc need to cast this girls for a page like RLC ... this "shows" are almost the exact contrary to real life or even fun ... they kill everything

• Upvote 1

Whenever the party takes place you can expect Lima's old dude to be on parade with maybe his young underling in his slip stream.

I'm just waiting and hoping to see if Nicole has persuaded her girlfriend that she spoke about in an excellent translation the other day to come and visit and share her bed. I'm sure that girl is getting hotter and hornier by the day. I certainly am watching her ::) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

i agree ... but why do rlc need to cast this girls for a page like RLC ... this "shows" are almost the exact contrary to real life or even fun ... they kill everything

But its real to the girls that do it, its their job, its how they make their money. Ilona spent hours on her laptop this time last year it was her job as well going out Modeling. Would we prefer Jess and Nicole to be out every day on modelling assignments, No as we wold hardly see them. We just have to accept it is what it is. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

They cast the girls who will bring viewers and subscribes to premium cams in RLC.