Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

My thinking is that Heidi came to replace Kristy. Or maybe Kami willl leave. They came the first of february of 2016, so there could be a change in one month.

LOL that's a safe guess since only Kristy or Kami  are the only choices!!

I understand : Kami didn't want the guy in the kitchen as she is doing some lady maintenance, not a thing to show to a boy, my dear... Kristy is suffering from a little lack of education. Heidi is king with her but she is for the most the friend of Kami and not ready to leave her for Kristy.

il y a 1 minute, phantomcapsnet a dit :

Elle peint ses ongles. Pas un gros problème. Qui fait-elle semblant d'être. La reine Elisabeth?

Vous n'avez pas l'air d’apprécier Kami on dirait !!!!      Non je crois que vous n'aimez pas ses caprices  de star !!!!!

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

She is painting her nails. Not a big deal . Who does she pretend to be . The queen Elisabeth  ?

I hope for her she wants to be better than that old fart (sorry for my british friends, but they don't think much of her either, she is so ridiculous)

Just now, isidore57 said:

Vous n'avez pas l'air d’apprécier Kami on dirait !!!!      Non je crois que vous n'aimez pas ses caprices  de star !!!!!

J'aime bien  Kami, et j'ai apprécié son épilation toute à l'heure :biggrin:. J'espère qu'elle restera encore longtemps dans le projet RLC. Cela ne m’empêche pas de constater ses nombreux défauts. Tu remarqueras d'ailleurs  que je ne suis nullement insultant dans mes propos

• Upvote 3

il y a 1 minute, phantomcapsnet a dit :

Je aime bien Kami, et j'ai apprecié fils à l'épilation Toute heure :biggrin:. Je espere encore Qu'elle Restera Longtemps in the projet RLC. Cela ne m'empêche pas de constater des ses Défauts Nombreux. Tu remarqueras d'Ailleurs que je te ne suis nullement insultant Dans mes propos

C'est vrai  et grace à toi je me suis calmé aussi dans les miens

• Upvote 1