Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

12 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

My thinking is that Heidi came to replace Kristy. Or maybe Kami willl leave. They came the first of february of 2016, so there could be a change in one month.

Kami is lazy and like easy money, so she won't leave until she finds a wealthy man to feed her butt. :biggrin:

Maybe Kristy has some other projects.

In my opinion Heidi is there because she need a place in Moscow and instead of being unofficial as (Blue at C&S)  or Rita previously in this appartement, being a official tenant give her money from RLC

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 4 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

Je aime bien Kami, et j'ai apprecié fils à l'épilation Toute heure :biggrin:. Je espere encore Qu'elle Restera Longtemps in the projet RLC. Cela ne m'empêche pas de constater des ses Défauts Nombreux. Tu remarqueras d'Ailleurs que je te ne suis nullement insultant Dans mes propos

Et dis moi tu apprécies Heidi  ?

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Et dis moi aimes tu Heidi ?

I will not give my opinion about what Heidi do outside this apartment but in RLC she is a very good girl. She cooks every day, she cleans the house, she is hot and seems to want to keep very good relationship with K&K. A very good tenant

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Kami is lazy and like easy money, so she won't leave until she finds a wealthy man to feed her butt. :biggrin:

Maybe Kristy has some other projects.

In my opinion Heidi is there because she need a place in Moscow and instead of being unofficial as (Blue at C&S)  or Rita previously in this appartement, being a official tenant give her money from RLC

You are a bit mean my friend. Yes she wants a comfortable life, yes she is getting money with her body, but she can work and is not leasy at that. Think of her as an actress and you will understand better her behavior. And I don't think she is looking for a man to feed her. She is looking for a big love. She is still very romantic, otherwise rich guys would queue at her door to buy her...

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

You are a bit mean my friend. Yes she wants a comfortable life, yes she is getting money with her body, but she can work and is not leasy at that. Think of her as an actress and you will understand better her behavior. And I don't think she is looking for a man to feed her. She is looking for a big love. She is still very romantic, otherwise rich guys would queue at her door to buy her...

Sorry that's my observations

9 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Heidi has big burgeonning lips down there, I prefer Kami's more discreet, or Kristy's lipless thing.

we call those meat flaps, or butterfly wings, or a vulva !! lol

Spread and kiss me baby!!

Edited by happyone
  • Upvote 2

Just now, happyone said:

we call those meat flaps, or butterfly wings, or a vulva !! lol

Butterfly wings is nice.. vulva is the whole part. But the langage is still living, so we don't fix it. How will you call it if you had a restaurant and have to put it on the menu ? Jungfrau tenderness ?