Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/29/2016 at 2:57 PM, Chip2020 said:

It's a 2 sided fireplace. One side is in the LR and the other provides a hearth in the kitchen. Very upscale for RLC. Look at the hovel that poor Maya & Stepan are living in.:sad: 

I was thinking the same thing.  Seems like seniority or popularity doesn't mean alot with RLC.  Hell!  I wouldn't mind having that apartment and I own my own house!

Just now, zac56 said:

I hope someone is recording!?

What? ... They are in the bathroom with light off. ... :(

A month has passed and the apartment leaves me confused. ... They had the best start i ever saw on RLC (with a lot of sympatic people and very open). .... The last two weeks its going down. ... A lot of male guest only and now they start to hide? ... disappointing

• Upvote 1

They're going at it in the bathroom I think,  But since the night cams aren't working I can only tell by the sound.  someone please tell me again why I keep paying for the premium membership...

Just now, MrBox said:

What? ... They are in the bathroom with light off. ... :(

A month has passed and the apartment leaves me confused. ... They had the best start i ever saw on RLC (with a lot of sympatic people and very open). .... The last two weeks its going down. ... A lot of male guest only and now they start to hide? ... disappointing

I doubt it was premeditated, the lights seemed to hurt Stesha's eyes. They fucked openly in the Kitchen yesterday so they're not really hiding.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I don't think they are hiding.  I thought they finished and went to wash off - maybe they just got diverted.  It is interesting that the cameras do not function in night mode in the bathroom though.  Never noticed that until now.

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

I doubt it was premeditated, the lights seemed to hurt Stesha's eyes. They fucked openly in the Kitchen yesterday so they're not really hiding.

... I do not know and did not saw the event yesterday ... but the spirit seems to change ... let see

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

Yeah I don't think they are hiding.  I thought they finished and went to wash off - maybe they just got diverted.  It is interesting that the cameras do not function in night mode in the bathroom though.  Never noticed that until now.

I don't think there are night lights in most bathrooms. They don't anticipate that people go in there with the lights off.

Just now, jayp1220259 said:

i call bullshit they turned the lights off on purpose.they were hiding.

It is possible, but unlikely when they just had open sex yesterday ... we will see  ... or we will not see ... ;) ... so lets wait before we conclude something finally