Desiree & Raul - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Although it is always nice to see a woman playing with toys, I prefer to see a woman reach climax with real sex with her partner.

What we saw so far is Raoul acts like a rabit.  3 strokes he's out.  No wonder she has so much toys.  

19 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Although it is always nice to see a woman playing with toys, I prefer to see a woman reach climax with real sex with her partner.

What we saw so far is Raoul acts like a rabit.  3 strokes he's out.  No wonder she has so much toys.  

He lasted a fair bit longer than 3 strokes tonight :biggrin:

10min video tonight compared to the very quick BJ yesterday.

54 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

He lasted a fair bit longer than 3 strokes tonight :biggrin:

10min video tonight compared to the very quick BJ yesterday.

Granted

But in most cases, a total of 10 minutes is far to be enough to satisfy a woman.   We all remember Anton, don't we?

Time will tell

On 22/07/2016 at 2:13 PM, littlebird1 said:

what's going on in the room?????

The other apartments exude yoga and execises in abundance. Having watched this apartment for about 36 hours, Desiree and Paul seem to do little but sleep in the BR or sleep on the LR settee. (apart from a 3 minute sex session in the bedroom last night) Like others, she does not appeal to me, both for her indolence, and as others commented, forher lorry driver's body!

On 21/07/2016 at 8:38 PM, RedDog said:

2 hours ago, Halbadier said:

The other apartments exude yoga and execises in abundance. Having watched this apartment for about 36 hours, Desiree and Paul seem to do little but sleep in the BR or sleep on the LR settee. (apart from a 3 minute sex session in the bedroom last night) Like others, she does not appeal to me, both for her indolence, and as others commented, forher lorry driver's body!

Stop telling lies Halbadier.

Listen, you are of course entitled to feel however you want about this flat :shy:  And if you don't find Desiree's body sexy, that is also your prerogative :shy:

BUT...if you say you've watched this flat for 36hrs and only seen them sleep, you seriously need to go to the optician...LOL

I've seen Desiree masturbate, dance, be playful, bath daily etc etc Oh...and the sex session you mentioned lasted at least 3 times as long as you quoted :biggrin: 

Reporting and stating inaccurate facts are not really doing anyone any favours.

Oh...by the way...the bloke's name is not Paul... it's Raul :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

for the moment,for me it's the most interesting couple on rlc actually,they are very relax with the cameras,natural,they not hiding and both like sex,perfect start for now,i like this girl and her body.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

for the moment,for me it's the most interesting couple on rlc actually,they are very relax with the cameras,natural,they not hiding and both like sex,perfect start for now,i like this girl and her body.

Thank you Clive!

I feel the same way :shy:

Did you catch their session in the bathroom just now? Doggie style and blow job etc :biggrin:

• Upvote 1