Sofia - Split 3

HarveyB

And after they came out of the laundry room they both seemed to pay particular attention to their noses. Nastya checked hers in the mirror and put nose drops in. Guy scratched/wiped his nose multiple times. mmmmmmm, methinks a little nose candy was in play.

Or they are just allergic and it was pure conincidence they did what you said when they came out. I would not accuse sb. taking cocaine there because of that.  And I think and hope VV would not tolerate when people taking dangerous highly illegal drugs. 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

In laundry room there are often more fluffs and dust from laundry. If you are allergic against those things you have a problem. 

Ok. They've just gone back into the laundry together but first Nastya got something out of her bag. Let's see what happens when they come out.

Sorry guys, I'm just going to call it how I see it. Nasty fetched something from her bag, which she then hid in her hand, before she went into the laundry with this guy. After they came out she returned whatever it was back to her bag, then touched/wiped or rubbed her nose at least 11 times in the next six minutes and they were both sniffing multiple times. I see no evidence from their body language that they went into the laundry room to kiss, cuddle or talk. So I am left with very limited possible explanations for their trips to the laundry room and I can only categorise it as highly suspicious.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Sorry guys, I'm just going to call it how I see it. Nasty fetched something from her bag, which she then hid in her hand, before she went into the laundry with this guy. After they came out she returned whatever it was back to her bag, then touched/wiped or rubbed her nose at least 11 times in the next six minutes and they were both sniffing multiple times. I see no evidence from their body language that they went into the laundry room to kiss, cuddle or talk. So I am left with very limited possible explanations for their trips to the laundry room and I can only categorise it as highly suspicious.

Hmm dont see it archive but when it is that way I think you must be right. And I think Nastya is still playing a wrong game with us sometimes. She bends and even breaks rules other participants on VV simply follow without asking. Take that hiding shit now for example. She knows its against the rules but does it anyways. So as Nastya is known for not giving a shit about rules I would say you can be right with that cocaine thing. But without hard evidence I wont blame her doing it.

on the whole I'm quite a Nastya fan so I really hope she is not doing anything silly. I am not accusing her of anything specific as the evidence is purely circumstantial but all I'm saying is whatever she is doing looks highly suspicious.