Sofia - Split 3

HarveyB

Yes I will check all recordings at end of day. And when there is evidence I will report. Not because I do not like her. They best for her would be to get away from the stuff as early as possible. Maybe it's enough kicking the guy out. As I think he brings that crap stuff in

I truly hope I am wrong about my suspicions but anyway I have written to VV and asked them to investigate and take appropriate action. I will be sad to see Nastya go but I'd rather she go home to Ukraine than get involved with this asshole Candyman.We know that VV is bloody awful at responding to subscribers but I don't think even they could ignore something like this. Let's see what happens.

Thank you Clyde. Glad that you think like me. It is better for Nastya to get consequences for doing it than becoming a drug addict with all bad consequences. I will write them too about it. Once again thank you. I do this because I like Nastya and not because I will harm her.

• Upvote 1

I watched the last recorded trip to the laundry again very carefully. After Nastya was already in the laundry, the guy came back out and fetched his pack of cigarettes out of his jacket and put them on the laundry counter. When they both came out some minutes later he had a cigarette in his hand, which he then hid, and the pack was in his back pocket. He put the same jacket (that he had taken the cigarettes out of) on before they went out to smoke. The only reason that I can think of for that behaviour is that he "doctored" the cigarette in the laundry room and then went out to smoke it. 

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes. Let's just assume she's doing drugs and then make up consequences for an accusation that hasn't even been proven. 

Please note that I have not accused her of doing drugs. What I have said is that their behaviour is highly suspicious. I'm happy to hear your theory on what it is that they are hiding in their hands and why they would need to take whatever it is into the laundry room with the door closed multiple time throughout the day.