Sofia - Split 3

HarveyB

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Could be. But Cannabis you take not through your nose. Cannabis I would not be worried or take action. Cocaine or other hard Drugs are a lot worse

don't know i don't have acces on pay cams,i just read the comments but if someone have see him sniff something it's sure it's not the cannabis

it's just sad to see that,the last guy was really good for her,don't know where she have meet this new guy but he look totally desesperate,it's not a guy for her but find a good guy in her situation it's not simple when you live 24/24 on cameras

I agree. The last guy showed real promise and I think many of us had high hopes for a real relationship. This guy is a different story. I have always had a theory that anyone that can't work out which way a baseball cap goes on his head is not worth my time or effort. This guy is a classic case in point. 

3 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

I agree. The last guy showed real promise and I think many of us had high hopes for a real relationship. This guy is a different story. I have always had a theory that anyone that can't work out which way a baseball cap goes on his head is not worth my time or effort. This guy is a classic case in point. 

I have the fear that guy is trying to make her addict to whatever he brought with him and then take advantage of it.

Here are some snips from one of their laundry visits, for those that don't have access to the archives, showing why I think it is suspicious. Unfortunately the cam quality doesn't lend itself to good stills but I think there is enough there for you to get the picture.

Laundry Visit.jpg

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Here are some snips from one of their laundry visits, for those that don't have access to the archives, showing why I think it is suspicious. Unfortunately the cam quality doesn't lend itself to good stills but I think there is enough there for you to get the picture.

i can't see your pics clyde,i'm not premium here,pm me the pics if you want