Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

If this is true then it's really sad that she didn't get a proper send off. Especially for as long as she's been on VV. No going away party, no announcement from VV, just nothing. I may have gotten tired of seeing her but goddamn she deserves a of a lot more respect than what's been shown to her. Not even Ivo had the respect to give her a party and they were the ones who lived together when they first moved in. I still remember the day when them and Akira appeared on VV. 

If some of you remember back a few months ago I said that she was going to move !!

il y a 3 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Jamais été effectivement en Belgique. Je conduisais jeté une fois sur mon chemin vers la France

Belgium is right next to France and when you get back into the belgium first part of Wallonia then the flanders

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Never actually been to Belgium. I drove threw it once on my way to France

that's make me thing i'm gonna put my country in my profile,it's will be more clear for everybody here and like that have some compassion for my english :shy:

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

that's make me thing i'm gonna put my country in my profile,it's will be more clear for everybody here and like that have some compassion for my english :shy:

Sorry, no compassion for you clivebb, we need someone around here to ridicule (all in fun mind you)  :angel:

je vais essayer d ecrire en francais peut etre quelq un va m aider bon j ai un grand probleme pour lire les videos sur vv je sais pas est ce qu un probleme de mon pc ou un probleme technique de vv les videos parfois cinq sur cinq et autre fois je vois presque rien le probleme que sur rlc sa marche tres tres bien et j ai envoye un email a vv mais rien  n a change y a qlq un qui a une idee ?

4 hours ago, Zouizou said:

je vais essayer d ecrire en francais peut etre quelq un va m aider bon j ai un grand probleme pour lire les videos sur vv je sais pas est ce qu un probleme de mon pc ou un probleme technique de vv les videos parfois cinq sur cinq et autre fois je vois presque rien le probleme que sur rlc sa marche tres tres bien et j ai envoye un email a vv mais rien  n a change y a qlq un qui a une idee ?

Je te dirais que le probleme est probablement ta carte video ou encore les lecteurs videos que tu utilises car pour la tres grande majorité, les videos sont parfaits.  Aucun problème à les voir.  Vérifie tes codex ou encore enleve les lecteurs videos et re-installe.

C'est le mieux que je peux te dire

• Upvote 1

Just curious to know if there is another forum out there in internet land where people actually know what the fuck these people are talking about. I'm sure linking to another site is forbidden, so feel free to pm me the details. Gracias!