Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

So much for that bullshit VV tried to sell about telling the tenants about hiding from the cameras. The response smelled like bullshit from the start. This is a shit apartment with shit camera angles and shit tenants that will always hide. 

Well both girls gonna leave shortly so I dont think they will obey the rules on last day

Often CC is more entertaining than VV. My guess is that nothing has happened last night in Tula but that produced at least 17 pages on CC. VV has solved the problem of finding people for their apartments. They can use virgins who are prepared to show a pair of legs and a couple of nipples every day and are instructed to leave the room regularly in pairs for 30-60 minutes and return with an innocent look. That's no problem for any Russian.

It is clear that the sex-obsessed people are on this side of the cams. For the players it is partly work. It makes no sense for them to work on a place where their boss (VV) and the paying public cannot find them. Specially the males have to keep their 'gunpowder' dry. In their position I would hide to be not obliged to perform sexual acts.

Just like MFC  VV aim their show at american people. They know or they think that one finds there the greatest percentage of sexually frustrated people. That is a self-fulfilling prophecy because paying for nights without sleep isn't very attractive for europeans.

29 minutes ago, beardman said:

Often CC is more entertaining than VV. My guess is that nothing has happened last night in Tula but that produced at least 17 pages on CC. VV has solved the problem of finding people for their apartments. They can use virgins who are prepared to show a pair of legs and a couple of nipples every day and are instructed to leave the room regularly in pairs for 30-60 minutes and return with an innocent look. That's no problem for any Russian.

It is clear that the sex-obsessed people are on this side of the cams. For the players it is partly work. It makes no sense for them to work on a place where their boss (VV) and the paying public cannot find them. Specially the males have to keep their 'gunpowder' dry. In their position I would hide to be not obliged to perform sexual acts.

Just like MFC  VV aim their show at american people. They know or they think that one finds there the greatest percentage of sexually frustrated people. That is a self-fulfilling prophecy because paying for nights without sleep isn't very attractive for europeans.

Did you watch or why do you guess? If you dont like the discussion here dont read it. The two girls packed all their stuff. Thats a fact. What do people normally do when they pack? RIght they are gonna leave that place sometime soon. Must not be a prophet to see this. You obviously did not watch. You just making wild guesses

1 hour ago, beardman said:

I get that you're trying to be the voice of reason here. And yes it's true that nobody has technically seen them (Alex and Carmen) fucking, however when you do have them going into the hallway closing the door to the kitchen AND the bedroom with the purpose of not being seen (I'll assume you didn't see when this happened because Carmen was only wearing a towel and nothing else), and then hear sex noises, albeit faint noises (if you listen to the bathroom cam during the time of them hiding you can hear very clearly the sounds of him fucking her AND her moaning; I have heard them and can attest to them), and then you have Alex going into the bathroom to wash his dick and then spray the house, and then you see Alex sneaking grabs of her pussy at least two times, then I think it's safe to say that something is going down. 

And to be fair, I don't even Alex and Carmen for hiding. If they know about CC, especially Alex since he's been here longer, and he doesn't want to get caught primarily by Anna and he knows that people here will possibly take pictures and post them here, then yes of course they would want to be careful. That I understand and to a degree expect. HOWEVER, what I also expect is for VV to step in and realize that their tenants are engaging in things of cam and fucking fix that shit. But time and time again VV has proven themselves to be completely incompetent and shown to not have a decent level of respect for both tenants and subscribers. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, beardman said:

And for the record, nobody here is forcing these people to fuck. I won't speak for anybody but myself but I personally have said time and time again that I do not need these people to fuck 24/7 nor do I feel these people are "obliged" to perform anything. And I'm not the one that thinks these people are just "working." These tenants are free to do whatever and whoever they want and at whatever frequency they want, in my opinion. The issue is not the acts that are being performed or not performed. The issue is the fact that they are in a house full of cameras where members pay money to watch and through no fault of their actions are not able to. If Alex and Carmen never fucked and/or never had any intention of fucking, then so be it. I wouldn't care one way or another. But the fact is that they are, or to some degree, are doing something and it's not being shown because they choose to hide. THAT is the real issue.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, nack said:

Classic case of freeloaders.Eat,Drink,Sleep here and have fun elsewhere.No thank you VV,I already canceled.

Everyone has the right of their opinion but the least we can say, Alex, Lex and Nick are not free loaders.  They fuck or jurkoff on cam more than once a day.  Now if they went for a fuck with the Anita and Carmen, I give them the right to do it off camera.  They all have gf and didn't want everyone to see them cheating.  We would all have done the same thing (hiding to cheat)

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

And for the record, nobody here is forcing these people to fuck. I won't speak for anybody but myself but I personally have said time and time again that I do not need these people to fuck 24/7 nor do I feel these people are "obliged" to perform anything. And I'm not the one that thinks these people are just "working." These tenants are free to do whatever and whoever they want and at whatever frequency they want, in my opinion. The issue is not the acts that are being performed or not performed. The issue is the fact that they are in a house full of cameras where members pay money to watch and through no fault of their actions are not able to. If Alex and Carmen never fucked and/or never had any intention of fucking, then so be it. I wouldn't care one way or another. But the fact is that they are, or to some degree, are doing something and it's not being shown because they choose to hide. THAT is the real issue.

If you don't pay, you don't force them; if you pay, you do. It's not for the hot winters in Moscow (last week -25 degr.C) that they walk around half-naked. If they don't fuck or seem to go for a fuck, CC is full of complaints. I agree with you that the possibility of unexpected sex is more entertaining than expected sex but many here need their half hour fucking on screen every day. As I wrote today, I don't think much sex happened last night, but supposed and not seen sex is exciting and eventually frustrating. Note: I was the first to suggest a new cam in the hall of Tula and eventually one in the loggia.

Then the payers know for sure whether something interesting happens; the others like me can see the small pictures and guess.