Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, tallguy74 said:

why pay for something we cant or dont see?

This was my original thought. I actually want to resub to VV but I absolutely refuse to until the add a camera to the hallway and fix the massive blind spot. The fact that it's been there for so long is completely absurd by VV.

Okay here's what really happened. After some confusion in the hallway between Alex and Carmen of who was going to use the shower first. They said who ever gets undressed and gets to the shower first gets the shower. So they at the same time stripped down their clothes quickly and started running for the shower. While running in front, Carmen slipped and fell to the ground face down ass up. Alex unfortunately behind her fell on top of her and got his dick stuck inside her. With all the commotion a shelving unit started to tip over and fell on Alex while on top of Carmen with his dick stuck inside her. As he tried to get the shelving unit off his back he was innocently thrusting his dick up and down inside Carmen which made the skin on skin slapping sounds. The moaning from Carmen was nothing more than from all the weight being on top of her. Once Alex got the shelving unit off his back and up right he accidental rubbed his dick on one of the dusty shelves thus leaving him no choice but to go into the bathroom to wash the dust off. All completely accidental and innocent. This is a true story if I've ever made one up.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

For clarity, Alex fucked Petra for a few minutes in Voro, but ot was interrupted because Alex didn't like the condum and Anna was coming back.

yup very true amy.so they will continue to hide from anna plane and simple and it will be in the hallway.