Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

20 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Impossible to cover every angle in an apartment.  If they want to hide, they will find a place.  And sex under the blanket remains the most popular way to hide

ofcource it is woud you happy if they take out all the cams except one in the bed room i think not, the hallway is part of the house so there should be one you cant say they cant use the hallway to have sex just because vv did not put a cam there, the only fault of them is trying to hide purposefully. 

8 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I think VV strongly encourage them to sleep all day and party all night in order for the North American viewers (and subscribers) to see some action.  Otherwise, there wouldn't be much to watch after 5h00 pm Eastern time

Yes ..they are pretty Biased.They don't even respond to mails from this part of the world.Fucking racist pigs. 

Sorry, can't get this gun shit out of my head. The only thing that makes sense is that Alex and maybe Nick or someone else were shooting their guns into the air in celebration of something. Anna was freaking out and she woke him up and neither one of them appeared to be joyful. In fact, they looked worried and frantic. I'm completely baffled by the whole thing and I can't believe no one else saw it. Ugh! 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, can't get this gun shit out of my head. The only thing that makes sense is that Alex and maybe Nick or someone else were shooting their guns into the air in celebration of something. Anna was freaking out and she woke him up and neither one of them appeared to be joyful. In fact, they looked worried and frantic. I'm completely baffled by the whole thing and I can't believe no one else saw it. Ugh! 

amy during the party alex was in the living room i saw him with a gun i saw him put one bullet in it and go to loggia next to the living it looked like he was going to shoot it but i didnt see the rest i went to watch anita and carmen.

44 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If I had to guess I'd say they're all together celebrating their last night. Both Tula girls were dressed up before they left.

they are probably celebrating and getting there last fuck before there departure.alex with carmen and anita with nick cause nick is not with lisa in the bed.:biggrin:im guessing they went to a cheap hotel.

5 minutes ago, canito said:

they are probably celebrating and getting there last fuck before there departure.alex with carmen and anita with nick cause nick is not with lisa in the bed.:biggrin:

That's what I think too. Don't know if there's any places to party and drink at 10 in the morning. And after today's events I'm almost certain that at least Alex is going to fuck Carmen and it won't be in the house.