Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

It looks like Alex and Anna are officially done if he sleeps in Voro and won't even go to Tula, but Nick has also slept in Tula even in the same bed as with Anita and everything seems to be fine between them so it's anybody's guess. But I find it just as interesting that Anita and Carmen are at Tver hanging out with Zoe and Lex. You would think that if it was their last days here in VV they would be spending it with Alex.

il y a 6 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

Il ressemble à Alex et Anna sont officiellement fait s'il dort dans Voro et même pas aller à Tula, mais Nick a également dormi dans Tula même dans le même lit que d'Anita et tout semble aller bien entre eux il est donc quiconque conjecture . Mais je trouve aussi intéressant que Anita et Carmen sont à Tver traîner avec Zoe et Lex. On pourrait penser que si ce sont leurs derniers jours ici à VV ils seraient passer avec Alex.

Anita and carmen having packed their luggage yesterday

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It looks like Alex and Anna are officially done if he sleeps in Voro and won't even go to Tula, but Nick has also slept in Tula even in the same bed as with Anita and everything seems to be fine between them so it's anybody's guess. But I find it just as interesting that Anita and Carmen are at Tver hanging out with Zoe and Lex. You would think that if it was their last days here in VV they would be spending it with Alex.

the night is still young, they still might,  for them day means night they sleep day time and awake at night

10 minutes ago, dennisjf12 said:

so know that it has happened for real, are you all happy

No because we didn't see any of it. I do admit that seeing Anna like this makes me fee bad but at the same time watching Carmen seducing Alex and them eventually fucking was the hottest thing I've seen on her since Christy and Messa. What Anna should really do is go out, find a guy of her own and fuck him right in front of Alex.