Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

This sleep pattern is going to enhance their mental illness. They are playing with fire. No kidding! Can cause all sort of sleeping disorders. I hope there is a psychologist watching these cam sites and taking notes. If they did, I think over the next few years a pattern of mental disorders, sexual dysfunction, and sleep disorders will emerge. In other words, I think living on cam will turnout to be a very bad idea for ones health in he long run. The key for the site managers will be to tell when someone should leave for their own good. Ultimately, I think they could be held liable. Maybe not in Russia, but in the next 20 years these sites are going to be all over the place with thousands living on cam. Washed up tenants could seek damages. I'm going to climb back down to the basement with my tinfoil hat and shotgun. See ya!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think he means that she isn't in love with him as one might think she is at first glance, but rather he is just the target of her flirtatious behavior as a woman and since she knows that Alex won't don anything, it's her free game to pretend she loves him. Anita is here to bide time, enjoy the free perks, and maybe have some fun every now and then. Her real sex life happens late at night off set. 

i did understand the theory of mr. Brooks, but it purely a theory without any proof. His 2nd sentence proofs nothing. One can get more in love just because a reaction fails to occur. A fact is that she touches him fewer than before.

J "was quite right when I said that ann paratiquer the sex in dehort of vv quart if you notice ann in the morning put a bra without strapless here she just come back to undress and wearing a bra with braces now so she disarms well in Vv dehort watch the morning archive when it gets ready