Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

If Anna was masturbating to anal sex vids, that should be a clear indicator that she does really enjoy anal sex.

Of course she does, but that doesn't mean what Alex does to her is good for her. She's going to end up with some nasty GI problems as a result of this.

this is ridicules its been buffering for hours now, i would understand its a technical glitch but this apartment having this problem for a while now, they should find a proper solution , its becoming the norm, i dont think they are trying to fix it hoping we will get used to it. we cant keep saying its ok nothing is happening, if they dont fix this when something interesting happens we will miss every thing.

VV this is the time to take this apartment offline and fix every thing and add a cam while its quite please!!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sat11 said:

this is ridicules its been buffering for hours now, i would understand its a technical glitch but this apartment having this problem for a while now, they should find a proper solution , its becoming the norm, i dont think they are trying to fix it hoping we will get used to it. we cant keep saying its ok nothing is happening, if they dont fix this when something interesting happens we will miss every thing.

VV this is the time to take this apartment offline and fix every thing and add a cam while its quite please!!!

That's what I've been telling them for awhile Those fu#%ing cameras are a peace of shit there always going into night vision mode and a low grade camera and people in there are not much better they act like there sedated even the girls there are just as bad