Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

New girl is hot but what's the point of her being there? 5 different couples and 2 single girls in a single house. How exactly does that benefit anyone? If this new girl stays there won't even be any room for a guy since there's only one bed and Alex and Anna have the living room. This is exactly the kind of bullshit I'm talking about with VV. They're ALWAYS doing stupid shit in regards with casting. 

I was so ready to get another membership as soon as they found someone for Ann. Instead they find another girl just to continue these lifeless masturbation activities that Anita clearly has no interest in. Now I have spent my money elsewhere and no longer have any interest in buying a VV membership. Stupid VV. 

3 minutes ago, astra said:

I do not know if she wants a guy or girl but at the moment she rejects everything and as u laid it said for 15 days three weeks that her behavior has changed with the baths and the long hours also departing every day

she's obviously given up and just using apt for a roof over her head.

Anita, like every other new female has been failed by the inability of VV to provide any males that have potential as partners for them.

Hillbilly, Weekend Guy, Kojak all were less than attractive in their personality and performance.

à l’instant, miscvoyeur a dit :

Nouvelle fille est chaude, mais quel est le point de son être là? 5 couples différents et 2 filles simples dans une seule maison. Comment exactement ce que cela profite à personne? Si cette nouvelle fille reste il n'y aura même pas de place pour un gars car il n'y a qu'un seul lit et Alex et Anna ont le salon. Ceci est exactement le genre de conneries que je parle avec VV. Ils sont toujours à faire de la merde stupide en ce qui concerne la coulée. 

il y a 1 minute, miscvoyeur a dit :

Nouvelle fille est chaude, mais quel est le point de son être là? 5 couples différents et 2 filles simples dans une seule maison. Comment exactement ce que cela profite à personne? Si cette nouvelle fille reste il n'y aura même pas de place pour un gars car il n'y a qu'un seul lit et Alex et Anna ont le salon. Ceci est exactement le genre de conneries que je parle avec VV. Ils sont toujours à faire de la merde stupide en ce qui concerne la coulée. 

There is the sofa bed in the kitchen

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Again, Anita is a freeloader. She parties off set. We get crumbs. BTW, I now hate Batman.

You are damn right Amy. She basically wears either the Batman clothes or that red mesh crop top. Shes getting simply boring.

I think problem is shes a person who cant bear it being alone and lonely. She got around very well with Lex and Iris. So only chance for her I see moving her to Tver