Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

15 minutes ago, canito said:

amy are you saying she doesnt get involved in anything?

Yeah, basically! You'll see. Hope you already don't like Batman. Cause you wont be seeing any of that sexy lingerie much less any of those condoms being used.

we should be able to see the hallway.i wont be surprised if they hide there so they dont have to be on cam.cause right now where is the guest? ive checked all the rooms and she is know where unless she is in the toilet area.most of there time is in that hallway i wonder why they have to go in there for every 5 min.

il y a 32 minutes, Canito a dit:

nous devrions être en mesure de voir le hallway.i ne serez pas surpris s'ils se cachent là-bas, ils n'ont pas à être sur cam.cause dès maintenant où est l'invité? ive vérifié toutes les chambres et elle est de savoir où si elle est dans le secteur des toilettes.

She is in the lobby but as we do see kidney so voilat vv must really and absolutely put cam out of the lobby

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Welcome canito :biggrin:

Regarding Tula I tweeted and wrote them mail about girls hiding and only using Tula as cheap place for sleep.

I did not mention what we think they do outside because thats only the girls business.

Lets wait and see what changes.

thank you jabbath.

I've never contatcted VV for any reason and even I have mentioned to them about the massive blind spots in the hallway. All they need to do close the kitchen door and the entire hallway is closed off to cams. Such a huge oversight on VV's part and the fact that it has been this way for so long shows how incompetent they are in running a voyeur house. They may on occasion find interesting people to live in the apartments but as far as the technical side of things are concerned, these people have no clue what they're doing.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I've never contatcted VV for any reason and even I have mentioned to them about the massive blind spots in the hallway. All they need to do close the kitchen door and the entire hallway is closed off to cams. Such a huge oversight on VV's part and the fact that it has been this way for so long shows how incompetent they are in running a voyeur house. They may on occasion find interesting people to live in the apartments but as far as the technical side of things are concerned, these people have no clue what they're doing.

i agree.