Tver - Split 6

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Zoe, Iris and Clone Zoe are a real good combination :biggrin:

and this is just the start. if kojak can improve his technique things could get interesting. but the girls will have to lead. the guys really show no imagination at all. and jack is getting over his shyness step by step. lex's mind is there but his dick probably needs a day off. also checked archives for today and guess what. 1 page for, voro (sonia playing with the cat) 1 page for sofia nastya doing mostly nothing) 2 pages for tula (ann in bathroom & kitchen alone but at least naked) and 13 pages for tver. think anyone at vv will notice?

Well I think VV knows that because they know quite well what they can expect from the people they are sending there. I have the feeling we will get guests in Tula soon. They are not dumb and know that this appartement has problems. And as it is in Moscow VV has direct access to it. Situation in Tula is different than it is was in Sofia and I think it will get better soon.

Remember every appartement had times where it is great and times when it was boring.

VV is really lucky that they found two and now even another couple who fit perfectly together.

Lets enjoy Tver now. There will be times in Tver in future where we say it is boring for sure.