Tver - Split 6

StnCld316

They have repositioned cam 13. Now one sees part of the hall and it is clearer that the 'Tver plan' is not correct like I suspected. With the (old) kitchencam one sees a window that, according to the plan. does not exist and otherwise would look into the loggia. This feeds again my suspicion about the 'Tula plan' not showing the 'secret room' with all those orgies that one sometimes hears but never sees.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Plan looks correct to me. Maybe not exactly true to scale. But positions of window is right. The hallway must be a lil longer so.

When they leave the kitchen you can see them walking the corridor and at the end taking a corner. On the plan they would immediately go left. In fact there is a large mirror. About the window: that could be optical distortion.

A few weeks ago cam 1 viewed more to the left and showed a quite long corridor, in contradiction with the plan.

My remark about a secret room is, of course, irony. I've not been there, you obviously were.

there are more cam in this apartment than the others, it's great they added another cam in the kitchen but why move the hallway one, it just create more blind spot, yes this group are great they dont hide but what happens one day they leave or move them to another apartment and new one move in,  its not enough to say to the people dont hide that does not work people,  things do not work like that, its VVs responsibility to make sure their clients (us) get the right coverage of the apartment, after all most people here(maybe not all) are not that happy there is no hallway cam in Tula. they should make their plan for the future not just based on today's residents.