Tver - Split 6

StnCld316

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ok heres the right plan. Its ugly. I just took Paint to do it :biggrin:

Besides my arguments: you show me 'the right plan'. The official plan therefore is, in your words, correct but not right. Thanks for your efforts, but I can't see your sketch. 

18 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I don't want to get into it ot much, cause I end up overreacting about it, but in the Spring or so, Petra brought her, maybe 12 yr old daughter into Tula. She left pretty quickly. Nothing sexual happened in anyway, but still IMHO, it was terribly inappropriate and should never have happened. I lost a lot of respect for her and VV that day.

I do not like Petra so much, but here I could understand her. The kid, probably living all the year on country side, was eager and curious how mother is living in the famous major city. So she got to see half of the truth... For sure it was okay for the girl and tell her girl friends about the nice flat mother is living. Let her be proud of her mother......

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! Proud. I'm dying. And this is where mommy crammed dildos up her ass. And this is where mommy.....oy vey! ?

How proud are you then, looking at it? I smell a 'bit' of Old American Puritanism. Would it have been better for the relation mother-daughter if Petra had bluntly refused to show her home. I don't know the situation in Russia, but a Dutch girl of 12 would possibly have understood the situation and so what? A lot of children have to accept that their father (mother?) is a criminal; Petra is not.